Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Adopt-A-Marlin Draft

Featured Replies

To keep this moving along, I'll take Jose Ceda.

 

 

Wasnt your turn. Im waiting for mystikol to pick, then me, then you

 

But no one has added anyone else to the list of people who are allowed to pick! =[

I guess I'll go with Jhan Marinez.

 

 

I already picked, homies.

 

Can I still do this? I thought this draft thing was done in May and apparently this thread started in April.

 

 

IGNORANCE OF THE LAW IS NO EXCUSE! P.S. update me on your law school endeavors!

  • Author

ctina, TFU, you're both added to the list. There were some issue with editing the initial post, fixed now. ctina can pick after the last pick listed in the first post, then TFU.

 

Schnellders, make your pick, then I'll go, then trahernsfriend, and so on.

i suppose that its my turn now that ctina picked.

"With the 14th pick of the 2011 Adopt-A-Marlin Draft, TheFlyenUruguayan selects:

Jay Buente, Pitcher, New Orleans Zephyrs"

Ok Im having trouble posting a picture of D can someone PM me or explain how to do it on the thread? I copied it and then tried to paste it but no luck

I choose 2B Dallas Poulk from the Jupiter Hammerheads.

 

 

TF's heart stopped between words 4 and 5.

 

i suppose that its my turn now that ctina picked.

"With the 14th pick of the 2011 Adopt-A-Marlin Draft, TheFlyenUruguayan selects:

Jay Buente, Pitcher, New Orleans Zephyrs"

 

 

You didn't spell your own handle right! lol

  • Author

Unless somebody else joins in late, how did an entire draft go by without Elih Vilanueva, Tom Koehler, Rob Rassmussen, and Edgar Olmos not get drafted?

 

I'm disappointed in some of you...

I was trying to use a personal picture of Dallas so I found one online.

 

Dim,

 

Obviously I chose on a personal reason or I would have chosen Koehler or Buente.

Unless somebody else joins in late, how did an entire draft go by without Elih Vilanueva, Tom Koehler, Rob Rassmussen, and Edgar Olmos not get drafted?

 

I'm disappointed in some of you...

 

 

Just look at Kyle Jensen's numbers - thats why I chose him!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.