Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/2 - Marlins @ Cardinals - 8:10

Featured Replies

So from what I gather, the home place ump said Gaby swung without an appeal when Gaby didn't actually swing?

 

And did Stanton's single glance off of Lohse?

 

And why is Lohse yelling in the Marlins dugout?

 

Why I do I feel a fight coming?

 

Why am I asking so many questions?

 

Why I just pay for another month of MLB.tv right now?

I actually think the ump's been pretty fair. pitchfx shows all of those called strikes as strikes, and volstad has been getting those pitches too. the only iffy call was gaby's check-swing.

Cardinals Announcer:

 

"The Marlins will probably be competitive until the 2nd half when injuries do them in."

 

What a load of BS.

 

 

Please tell me they didn't really say that. Classy crew.

 

Worst away announcers I have heard also said earlier in the game,

 

"The Marlins started out slow." Yea if you consider the first series against the Mets... other then that I don't know what he is smoking.

So from what I gather, the home place ump said Gaby swung without an appeal when Gaby didn't actually swing?

 

And did Stanton's single glance off of Lohse?

 

And why is Lohse yelling in the Marlins dugout?

 

Why I do I feel a fight coming?

 

Why am I asking so many questions?

 

Why I just pay for another month of MLB.tv right now?

 

 

I don't know! I just don't know!

Not only calling a Edwin Ejection but also a bench clearer later in the game.

 

 

I wanna see that just for the SportsCenter guys to become Marlins fans. 'GABY WITH A CLOTHESLINE *HIGH FIVES*

This ump is the day version of Helen Kel... I mean Joe West.

 

Has the biggest strike zone and i said the same thing Gaby said on that check swing... expletive expletive!

So from what I gather, the home place ump said Gaby swung without an appeal when Gaby didn't actually swing?

 

And did Stanton's single glance off of Lohse?

 

And why is Lohse yelling in the Marlins dugout?

 

Why I do I feel a fight coming?

 

Why am I asking so many questions?

 

Why I just pay for another month of MLB.tv right now?

 

 

I don't know! I just don't know!

 

Why not?????????????????

So from what I gather, the home place ump said Gaby swung without an appeal when Gaby didn't actually swing?

 

And did Stanton's single glance off of Lohse?

 

And why is Lohse yelling in the Marlins dugout?

 

Why I do I feel a fight coming?

 

Why am I asking so many questions?

 

Why I just pay for another month of MLB.tv right now?

 

u drunk?

 

u jealous?

 

I wish I were. I'm cramming for my Property Law final exam. Future interests = torture.

Can someone quickly explain whats going on to those of us who have to follow the gamecast?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.