May 17, 201115 yr I smell a date to the 2011 Awards Show.... Rachel is already taken..... Schnellders and MrMarlinPride tag team :|
May 17, 201115 yr I smell a date to the 2011 Awards Show.... Rachel is already taken..... Schnellders and MrMarlinPride tag team :| You and MMP can go together, I'm taking Rachel.
May 17, 201115 yr Hopper not only knocked in the winning run, he knocked Igarashi off the Mutt's roster, they optioned him to AAA after the game. That is the genius of Edwin, he is able to eliminate players from other teams' rosters :lol :thumbup
May 17, 201115 yr I smell a date to the 2011 Awards Show.... Rachel is already taken..... Schnellders and MrMarlinPride tag team :| You and MMP can go together, I'm taking Rachel. It's getting interesting...
May 17, 201115 yr I smell a date to the 2011 Awards Show.... Rachel is already taken..... Schnellders and MrMarlinPride tag team :| You and MMP can go together, I'm taking Rachel. It's getting interesting... Yes indeed. (Can't see pic on my phone I'll see it later lol)
May 17, 201115 yr I can't believe I went to sleep after the top of the 9th. I did too :confused :confused :confused
May 17, 201115 yr I smell a date to the 2011 Awards Show.... Rachel is already taken..... Schnellders and MrMarlinPride tag team :| You and MMP can go together, I'm taking Rachel. It's getting interesting... It really shouldnt be. Rachel's 24, I'm 21, Mike is 20 and Dr Beinfest is 18. Logically I'm the #1 contender (similar to if Rachel was a WWE Championship........)
May 17, 201115 yr :lol :lol :lol :lol and :eeek :eeek :eeek :eeek http://Adminbrownspo...at-it-was/68506 I missed 95% of the game but seeing that made up for it.
May 17, 201115 yr I smell a date to the 2011 Awards Show.... Rachel is already taken..... Schnellders and MrMarlinPride tag team :| You and MMP can go together, I'm taking Rachel. It's getting interesting... It really shouldnt be. Rachel's 24, I'm 21, Mike is 20 and Dr Beinfest is 18. Logically I'm the #1 contender (similar to if Rachel was a WWE Championship........) Women usually prefer older men so I think I have the upper hand being 34.:cool
May 17, 201115 yr Author :lol :lol :lol :lol and :eeek :eeek :eeek :eeek http://Adminbrownspo...at-it-was/68506 I missed 95% of the game but seeing that made up for it. That is terrifying....
May 17, 201115 yr With more thought, the move made sense. The problem was that it was still a tie game and, after Leo, we were out of pitchers. We had already used Mujica, Dunn, Webb, Choate, and Hopper. Brian Sanches was mostly-unavailable because he had to work long the day before (f'n Vazquez...). If he had PH with Ozzie and he doesn't get a hit, then you've burned both your last position player AND your last pitcher. Leo isn't the kind of guy who goes long either, especially not after pitching in 4 of the last 5 games. Last thing we needed was to see Anibal Sanchez out there on his throw day in the 13th inning.
May 17, 201115 yr :lol :lol :lol :lol and :eeek :eeek :eeek :eeek http://Adminbrownspo...at-it-was/68506 I missed 95% of the game but seeing that made up for it. I saw that and was scared sh**less it was crazy. hahahaha
May 17, 201115 yr I smell a date to the 2011 Awards Show.... Rachel is already taken..... Schnellders and MrMarlinPride tag team :| You and MMP can go together, I'm taking Rachel. . It's getting interesting... It really shouldnt be. Rachel's 24, I'm 21, Mike is 20 and Dr Beinfest is 18. Logically I'm the #1 contender (similar to if Rachel was a WWE Championship........) But I'm the most physically appealing, so I win.
May 17, 201115 yr You know... I wasn't entering myself in the sweepstakes but I still am the best candidate. PhD, holla holla!
May 17, 201115 yr You know... I wasn't entering myself in the sweepstakes but I still am the best candidate. PhD, holla holla! She ain't no golddigga!
May 17, 201115 yr Author You know... I wasn't entering myself in the sweepstakes but I still am the best candidate. PhD, holla holla! Doogie? Is that you?
May 18, 201115 yr You know... I wasn't entering myself in the sweepstakes but I still am the best candidate. PhD, holla holla! Doogie? Is that you? I'm sayin. :blink: He probably has no idea who Doogie is. That show ended in '93. It sucks that it isn't re-run anywhere. Except Hulu maybe.
May 18, 201115 yr I'm sayin. :blink: He probably has no idea who Doogie is. It sucks that show isn't re-run anywhere. Except Hulu maybe. Hey you. I know who Doogie Howser is :mad You know... I wasn't entering myself in the sweepstakes but I still am the best candidate. PhD, holla holla! Doogie? Is that you? I've been nominated in the past, but I don't think I'm eligible for it anymore :lol
May 18, 201115 yr Just so we have this for future reference, someone probably uploaded this from the site, thanks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3gEKK_fGvU
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.