Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/16 Post Game

Featured Replies

  • Author

Anyone else do a celebratory hop in their house?

 

While watching others sleep, yes. :|

 

Creeper......

Anyone else do a celebratory hop in their house?

 

While watching others sleep, yes. :|

 

Hey Rachel, wanna go on a date?

 

Well, crazier things have happened tonight...

Anyone else do a celebratory hop in their house?

 

While watching others sleep, yes. :|

 

Hey Rachel, wanna go on a date?

 

Well, crazier things have happened tonight...

Yep. I thought may as well try being the first ever person to get a date from marlinsbaseball.

 

... Or... Admin, has this happened?

  • Author

I smell a date to the 2011 Awards Show....

 

 

 

I knew you were going to ask me!

It's spur of the moment only :|

 

Well your seerity tonight was a good 20-25 minutes in advance. So that could come in handy if I felt like leaving 20 minutes early and beating traffic.

Dr. B is going as my psychic reader, he'll tell me if I win anything that night and if not I'll just leave.

 

 

Miss Cleo was unavailable?

Dr. B is going as my psychic reader, he'll tell me if I win anything that night and if not I'll just leave.

 

 

Miss Cleo was unavailable?

 

I take offense to that.

Dr. B is going as my psychic reader, he'll tell me if I win anything that night and if not I'll just leave.

 

 

Miss Cleo was unavailable?

 

I take offense to that.

 

I knew you were gonna say that

Edwin is one hell of a manager. I'm not talking about the lucky Badenhop hit; I'm talking about the million moves he made to wiggle his way out of innings. This man's good.

Lucky Badenhop hit? The man worked the count to 3-2 and roped a ball harder than Stanton's homer into center field for the game winning knock. That clearly was not luck.

 

... I don't care if his eyes were closed.

Also, what the f*** was that hideous looking thing they showed at the end of the game? Was that a mask or a real face? Had to be a mask, right?

Also, what the f*** was that hideous looking thing they showed at the end of the game? Was that a mask or a real face? Had to be a mask, right?

 

Schwas a mask, thankfully.

Hopper not only knocked in the winning run, he knocked Igarashi off the Mutt's roster, they optioned him to AAA after the game.

Hopper not only knocked in the winning run, he knocked Igarashi off the Mutt's roster, they optioned him to AAA after the game.

 

 

That is the genius of Edwin, he is able to eliminate players from other teams' rosters

I'm sad I missed this game, sounded entertaining. Hanley is a waste of a roster spot at the moment. Nice to see Dunn have a good day. Everybody else is gold.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.