Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Citrus Series

Featured Replies

And the Rays are hurting who to exist?

 

 

The Rays are hurting me to exist... they will hurt me to exist until the day I die, I'm sorry, every time I go to tropicana I feel like like I'm in some sort of a gloomy spaceship.

 

(WARNING: This post assumes your a fan of all Miami teams.)

 

So I guess it hurts you that the Bucs, Jags, Magic, Storm, etc. all to exist. Dude, I hate to be blunt, but get over yourself, you being way to sensitive about another baseball team in Florida existing. And I will give you that the Trop is a dump, but things take time to replace, especially with a Mayor who's as stubborn as a mule.

 

No dude, more on the contrary dealing with Miami teams, and btw I will throw out I have never liked ass-umptions.

 

Here are the teams I cheer for or am a fan of, it pains me the Marlins are changing their name to Miami, but it's worth it to get them a new stadium and keep them around.

 

MLB: Florida Marlins and Seattle Mariners (It's in the name)

NCAAF: Florida Gators (Raymond James was awesome for this years Outback bowl... Driskel in 2 years!)

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NHL: Anaheim Ducks

NBA: The Pacers have sucked for years without Reggie.

 

So in essence i am only a fan of one Miami team and I hate the Hurricanes...... besides GABY! :D

 

The reason why I hate the Rays is because the Marlins are my number 1 team and baseball is my number 1 sport.

 

I do like good debate though and I appreciate fans like yourself coming on our forums. :) (We have some good debaters)

I, personally, have no problem with the Rays.

 

This isn't even a rivalry.

 

And Andrew Friedman is one of the best GM's in the game, today.

Joe Maddon is an ass. That is all.

 

 

Is there a reason behind this opinion?

 

Yes. Many reasons.

my friend posted a picture from the game. there's about as many views of this thread as there are people there. ugh.

Career wise, probably not, but thus far this season, I would argue he's been at least as good.

 

Wrong. JJ has a better ERA, WHIP and BABIP. Bye.

 

How do you figure? As I stated the season ERA is nearly the same, Shields has more IP, Josh Johnson has more walks but also more K's than Shields. look for yourself

 

JJ:

 

 

 

Shields:

 

 

 

.62 differential is the same. :lol

Joe Maddon is an ass. That is all.

 

 

Is there a reason behind this opinion?

 

Yes. Many reasons.

 

Care to share?

 

Not really.

Joe Maddon is an ass. That is all.

 

 

Is there a reason behind this opinion?

 

Yes. Many reasons.

 

Care to share?

 

 

He likes to walk guys like Wes Helms with no one on base, apparently.

why is game sat start 4:10 ? it going on tv here is that fox network right to cast hours time were no else can show game?

 

 

 

Marlins are being shown on Sun Sports.

The FOX Saturday Game of the Week is at night tomorrow.

Stay Classy, Billy

 

 

 

 

 

Billy is just showing you who is in charge thats all, no need to take offense.That girl in the corner sure liked it, Billy is such a pimp.

In all fairness... who the heck is Raymond?

 

And uhh... now that the Marlins won their Sanchez game it looks like Sunday will be the decider. Barring a Vazquez miracle.

Stay Classy, Billy

 

 

 

 

 

Funny that the kids' dad didn't even seem to care, assuming that's actually his dad.

In all fairness... who the heck is Raymond?

 

And uhh... now that the Marlins won their Sanchez game it looks like Sunday will be the decider. Barring a Vazquez miracle.

In all fairness... who the heck is Raymond?

 

And uhh... now that the Marlins won their Sanchez game it looks like Sunday will be the decider. Barring a Vazquez miracle.

 

 

 

 

 

What the f*** is that thing?

In all fairness... who the heck is Raymond?

 

And uhh... now that the Marlins won their Sanchez game it looks like Sunday will be the decider. Barring a Vazquez miracle.

 

 

 

 

 

What the f*** is that thing?

 

 

It's a Raymond.

  • Author

In all fairness... who the heck is Raymond?

 

And uhh... now that the Marlins won their Sanchez game it looks like Sunday will be the decider. Barring a Vazquez miracle.

 

 

 

 

 

What the f*** is that thing?

 

seadog

Why didn't they just hire Ray Romano?

 

I really hate when a team's mascot isn't... what their team is.

 

I love how Stanley C. Panther is... a Panther. Billy the Marlin is... a Marlin. I guess Burnie is as close as you're gonna get to 'Heat', but I don't like him at all. But he could be worse...

 

I mean... that's why the 'Rays' are a stupid name. Go back to the Devil Rays.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.