May 25, 201115 yr Author Neither of you can rightfully judge how big a fan a fan is. I could call you a bandwagon Marlin fan but we both know I'd be wrong. I mean seriously. Ask your self, even if you're a diehard fan, would you go and pay upwards of $60 to go sit and watch a team that's gonna lose 100+ games? No you probably wouldn't and I applaud those that would, but not going doesn't make you any less of a fan, it just makes you money smart. Now as for the arrogance, I could care less for it. inb4but-a-real-fan-sticks-it-out: yes, that's true, but that doesn't mean you play loose with your money, it's called responsibility.
May 25, 201115 yr Neither of you can rightfully judge how big a fan a fan is. I could call you a bandwagon Marlin fan but we both know I'd be wrong. I mean seriously. Ask your self, even if you're a diehard fan, would you go and pay upwards of $60 to go sit and watch a team that's gonna lose 100+ games? No you probably wouldn't and I applaud those that would, but not going doesn't make you any less of a fan, it just makes you money smart. Now as for the arrogance, I could care less for it. inb4but-a-real-fan-sticks-it-out: yes, that's true, but that doesn't mean you play loose with your money, it's called responsibility. Every time you post here I hate the Rays and their fans a little more. Why are you trying to defend your team, their fan base, and their existence on a Marlins forum? You know your love for them, you know your dedication and you know their success. Why does it matter why Marlins fans hate your team and your fans?
May 25, 201115 yr Neither of you can rightfully judge how big a fan a fan is. I could call you a bandwagon Marlin fan but we both know I'd be wrong. I mean seriously. Ask your self, even if you're a diehard fan, would you go and pay upwards of $60 to go sit and watch a team that's gonna lose 100+ games? No you probably wouldn't and I applaud those that would, but not going doesn't make you any less of a fan, it just makes you money smart. Now as for the arrogance, I could care less for it. inb4but-a-real-fan-sticks-it-out: yes, that's true, but that doesn't mean you play loose with your money, it's called responsibility. Every time you post here I hate the Rays and their fans a little more. Why are you trying to defend your team, their fan base, and their existence on a Marlins forum? You know your love for them, you know your dedication and you know their success. Why does it matter why Marlins fans hate your team and your fans? :lol I'm starting to feel the same way. Seriously, who cares? You don't see us joining the "Rays Republic" and asking why some of them hate the Marlins.
May 25, 201115 yr Seeing as I live in Tampa now I pull for the Rays, but not at the expense of the Marlins. They are and will remain number one - a type of fan many in South Florida can appreciate.
May 25, 201115 yr Seeing as I live in Tampa now I pull for the Rays, but not at the expense of the Marlins. They are and will remain number one - a type of fan many in South Florida can appreciate. So should we change your name to TBMarlinsFan?
May 25, 201115 yr Seeing as I live in Tampa now I pull for the Rays, but not at the expense of the Marlins. They are and will remain number one - a type of fan many in South Florida can appreciate. So should we change your name to TBMarlinsFan? I believe that would actually just go from PBCMarlinsFan to PCMarlinsFan.
May 25, 201115 yr Seeing as I live in Tampa now I pull for the Rays, but not at the expense of the Marlins. They are and will remain number one - a type of fan many in South Florida can appreciate. So should we change your name to TBMarlinsFan? No on the TBMarlinsFan. But I should change it. Maybe I'll go for something more original. If I was going to go with another territorial screen name, I'd go with TampaMarlinsFan.
May 25, 201115 yr I actually own a Longoria jersey :whistle Evan wants to know if you have his hat :thumbup
May 25, 201115 yr I kind of look at the Rays as brothers in a way. Very similar teams. Allies in the battle against baseball fascism.
May 25, 201115 yr I hate the Rays, that is prob because I live in the Tampa area now. Until the playoffs in 08, I might see a Rays shirt once every other month, now the whole town is a fan. It sickens me.
May 25, 201115 yr All they need to do is stop with the cowbells-that would improve their status many times over.
May 25, 201115 yr I hate the Rays because I arbitrarily hate the west coast. Don't like the Rays, Bucs, or Lightning.
May 25, 201115 yr I hate the Rays because I arbitrarily hate the west coast. Don't like the Rays, Bucs, or Lightning. West Coast ? :blink:
May 25, 201115 yr I hate the Rays because I arbitrarily hate the west coast. Don't like the Rays, Bucs, or Lightning. West Coast ? :blink: Someone had one too many to drink before that post.
May 25, 201115 yr I hate the Rays because I arbitrarily hate the west coast. Don't like the Rays, Bucs, or Lightning. West Coast ? :blink: West coast of Florida. AKA, the Gulf Coast.
June 16, 201115 yr I hate the Rays because I arbitrarily hate the west coast. Don't like the Rays, Bucs, or Lightning. West Coast ? :blink: West coast of Florida. AKA, the Gulf Coast. Anyone remember this post? It was made when we were good.
June 16, 201115 yr The series this weekend shouldn't count. At this point, you could throw Jay Buente against us and he'd shut us out.
June 17, 201115 yr Time for part dos tomorrow. See y'all then. Marlins gonna take 2 of 3 and ESPN is gonna be all like 'Ooooooooooo, Perez has them boys hitting and Edwin has them winning again!!!!!' It's true. Except for Sunday...I honestly expect the Rays to win by 10...Volstad gonna get lit up and Shields is gonna do his thing like he did last time I believe. Also...can the Rays after this series win 15 straight to shut up the Yankees and Red Sox. Gawd...tired of those two. Just for 3 years..it be nice to see Rays/Jays/O's in that 1/2/3place...
June 17, 201115 yr Author Also...can the Rays after this series win 15 straight to shut up the Yankees and Red Sox. Gawd...tired of those two. Just for 3 years..it be nice to see Rays/Jays/O's in that 1/2/3place... I would love to oblige with that. Sadly. I'm not too sure.
June 17, 201115 yr Our boys are going to do it tonight. Cmon and lets get cheering I am tired of this negative stuff. We will win !
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.