Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Braindead Fish vs Warm Cheesesteak

Featured Replies

lol....you guys make it sound like its easy for a 23 year old to hit Roy Halladay

 

 

Must be hard to lay off 4 balls out of the zone and swing at them

and take a ball right down the middle and hittable for strike 3.

 

It wasn't right down the middle.

Close enough in the middle of the plate and hittable, no excuses, it was a bad at bat period.

 

I'm sorry, but its just pretty arrogant to say these things considering the quality of the man who is pitching.....like no one has ever struck out looking versus Halladay.

 

Plus, it was a 9 pitch at bat, which does not qualify as horrible.

It makes it even more obvious that Morrison should have taken a pitch given the quality of the pitcher on the mound, and btw he hasn't been that good against Florida in his career.

There is nothing arrogant about what I have said.

 

Lots of people have struck out looking against Halladay but thats not the point Morrison should have at least drawn a walk, in his defense I can imagine it's harder when a runner is on the move.

 

Anyway let's just enjoy this lead we have it literally feels like weeks since this has happened.

I'm not sure if I've ever felt more pessimistic with a 4-1 lead...

.

 

It makes it even more obvious that Morrison should have taken a pitch given the quality of the pitcher on the mound, and btw he hasn't been that good against Florida in his career.

There is nothing arrogant about what I have said.

 

Lots of people have struck out looking against Halladay but thats not the point Morrison should have at least drawn a walk, in his defense I can imagine it's harder when a runner is on the move.

 

Anyway let's just enjoy this lead we have it literally feels like weeks since this has happened.

 

 

 

 

 

I don't see how you can say he should have taken a pitch when he is in a hitters count 3-1 with a guy on, vs a guy who is notorious for pounding the strike zone. He had a good ab and but got beat on a great cutter by Halladay. If it was some other pitcher I would agree he should have taken a pitch.

.

 

It makes it even more obvious that Morrison should have taken a pitch given the quality of the pitcher on the mound, and btw he hasn't been that good against Florida in his career.

There is nothing arrogant about what I have said.

 

Lots of people have struck out looking against Halladay but thats not the point Morrison should have at least drawn a walk, in his defense I can imagine it's harder when a runner is on the move.

 

Anyway let's just enjoy this lead we have it literally feels like weeks since this has happened.

 

 

 

 

 

I don't see how you can say he should have taken a pitch when he is in a hitters count 3-1 with a guy on, vs a guy who is notorious for pounding the strike zone. He had a good ab and but got beat on a great cutter by Halladay. If it was some other pitcher I would agree he should have taken a pitch.

Because Halladay threw 4 balls during a 3-1 count I would understand swinging if those balls were over the plate but they weren't, simple logic says take ball 4.

I don't care who the pitcher is, it doesn't matter. In the end the goal is to get on base.

I f***ing hate Chase Utley

 

 

Smirky bitch, I don't like him in general, bad vibes.

 

With Utley, it looks like he is gonna fly out but it somehow carries all the time

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.