June 21, 201115 yr Author My reaction to the outcome of this game: Im lovin this dog. Got an idea. Everyone needs to make this dog their avatar until we turn this sh*t around.
June 21, 201115 yr Admin needs to upload that image and save it with the rest. Make it :dog or something.
June 21, 201115 yr Another great start by one of our pitchers, wasted. Perhaps because the offense likes to nap during games. How many leadoff runners were there on? And how many were actually advanced to second? Ugh. There really are no excuse, scoring ONE run in the second inning won't win a game. Period.
June 21, 201115 yr My reaction to the outcome of this game: Im lovin this dog. Got an idea. Everyone needs to make this dog their avatar until we turn this sh*t around.
June 21, 201115 yr My reaction to the outcome of this game: Im lovin this dog. Got an idea. Everyone needs to make this dog their avatar until we turn this sh*t around. :lol
June 21, 201115 yr I haven't changed my avatar in almost 8 years. I might be able to replace our guy, though.
June 21, 201115 yr Author I haven't changed my avatar in almost 8 years. I might be able to replace our guy, though. Put the dog on his face. f*** it, I'll do it for you. Give me a minute
June 21, 201115 yr COME ON. I WANT TO SEE SOME DOG AVATARS Let's do this. I have no idea what the dog is though :lol
June 21, 201115 yr My reaction to the outcome of this game: Im lovin this dog. Got an idea. Everyone needs to make this dog their avatar until we turn this sh*t around. How do I do this?
June 21, 201115 yr So, what counts as "turning this sh*t around"? One win? Two wins? :blink: Leading after 8 innings?
June 21, 201115 yr Author My reaction to the outcome of this game: Im lovin this dog. Got an idea. Everyone needs to make this dog their avatar until we turn this sh*t around. How do I do this? Right click the pic and save it. Then go to My Settings, Forums, Change avatar, and Browse to the picture
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.