November 27, 200322 yr HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL! There's alot to be thankful for...hmmm our World Championship
November 27, 200322 yr Hey Marlins Fans!!!!! From this Chicago White Sox fan to you and yours, Happy Thanksgiving. Let's remember to take a moment out of this day to be thankful for all the blessings life has to offer. It's great your team is World Champions this season. It's even better you beat the evil empire known as the Chicago sCrUBS to do it. But even if that weren't to happen, there's still reason to rejoice. All of us, regardless of what team we call our "favorite", have been blessed beyond measure. Let's take this day, if not every day, to be grateful for our blessing. Take care, Fish Fans!!!!!
November 27, 200322 yr Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! I know you all obviously have at least one big thing to be thankful for. Happy thanksgiving to all of those who I do and don't talk to. I for one am pretty thankful I found this site, a lot of cool people around these parts. Happy Thanksgiving and go dolp......umm no , but have a great Turkey Day everybody!! :thumbup
November 27, 200322 yr Happy Thanksgiving !!! Thx for the Championship you gaves... Lets go Dolphins and Heat !
November 27, 200322 yr Happy THanksgiving! What a wonderful day it is to share with your family. Let's be thankful for what we have (family, friends, education, the Marlins, our LIVES).
November 27, 200322 yr Merry Turkey Day :thumbup I'm thankful for my family, friends, health, marlins championship, sports, and of course this website (because I'd be one bored person without it )
November 27, 200322 yr :balloons http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/party/party-smiley-011.gif http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/party/party-smiley-002.gif HAPPY THANKSGIVING http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/party/party-smiley-009.gif http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/party/party-smiley-010.gif :dkdance http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/party/party-smiley-020.gif http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/party/party-smiley-021.gif :dkdance http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/party/party-smiley-022.gif http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/party/party-smiley-023.gif http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/party/party-smiley-024.gif :party http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/party/party-smiley-030.gif http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/party/party-smiley-031.gif http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/party/party-smiley-032.gif http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/party/party-smiley-033.gif http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung0903/party/party-smiley-034.gif DOLPHINS WHAT
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.