Guest Guest

Guest Guest

New York Yankees vs. Miami Marlins

Marlins Park

7:10 PM ET

Scheduled Starters: Hiroki Kuroda vs Carlos Zambrano

Radio: 790 The Ticket, MLB.com Gameday Audio

TV: Fox Sports Florida, MLB Network

Speaking of HR structure, are they going to activate it before or after games? Just wondering because I would hate to go to a game where no HR's are hit and miss out on seeing it.

That'd be a waste of power. You could always see it on TV, I'm sure they'll show it about 95 times this season.

Speaking of HR structure, are they going to activate it before or after games? Just wondering because I would hate to go to a game where no HR's are hit and miss out on seeing it.

That'd be a waste of power. You could always see it on TV, I'm sure they'll show it about 95 times this season.

Waste of power, really? The power to run this thing is insignificant in comparison to the grand scale of running a stadium.

Waste of power, really? The power to run this thing is insignificant in comparison to the grand scale of running a stadium.

I'M TRYING TO BE IRRATIONAL HERE!

I'M TRYING TO BE IRRATIONAL HERE!

No but seriously though, It's nice watching it on TV and all, but when I go to the games (just a couple since I live in Chicago now) it'll be pretty upsetting if I don't get to see it in person.

:(