Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/4 - Cardinals at Marlins - 7:05 PM

Featured Replies

The only thing I dislike about Opening Day is that we only have a 1 game series, and the next day the team is off to somewhere else, and it will be over a week before they return to the ballpark.

Will the opening ceremonies be televised anywhere? I highly doubt that ESPN will cover most of that.

 

 

Yeah I'd like to know that as well

yeah starting at 3, the team site is supposed to pick it up.

 

Interesting. The gates don't open until 4.

I wish I could be there in Miami. I really do.

 

Somebody say something Dr Beinfest'y for me in the new park.

 

 

"Man, U2 would do a great job ruining another home series with a concert here."

 

Now I just don't think that's something Dr Beinfest would say.

I wish I could be there in Miami. I really do.

 

Somebody say something Dr Beinfest'y for me in the new park.

 

 

"Man, U2 would do a great job ruining another home series with a concert here."

 

Now I just don't think that's something Dr Beinfest would say.

"Man, I hope U2 ruins another home series with a concert here!"

These are things Rabbethan and gizmo say that Dr Beinfest will say.

 

You're both close, but you need to imagine it as though Dr Beinfest were saying it.

There is a live video getting ready to play soon on the Marlins' site.

Wow, that preview for The Franchise was awesome. Can't wait to see it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.