Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hanley's HRs

Featured Replies

Hanley has been absolutely crushing the ball, but this can be a double edged sword. Ive seen hanley many times try to crush the ball behind the count. I don't mind this if he's gonna hit 50 hrs this season, but at least try to make contact on a pitchers count.

Hanley has been absolutely crushing the ball, but this can be a double edged sword. Ive seen hanley many times try to crush the ball behind the count. I don't mind this if he's gonna hit 50 hrs this season, but at least try to make contact on a pitchers count.

 

Are you serious?

I would tend to agree. Many times on a 1-2 count I have seen him roll over on offspeed pitches or be way out in front. Everyone knows the 2 strike approach is never under never early

Hanley has been absolutely crushing the ball, but this can be a double edged sword. Ive seen hanley many times try to crush the ball behind the count. I don't mind this if he's gonna hit 50 hrs this season, but at least try to make contact on a pitchers count.

 

Are you serious?

I don't know yet, we'll have to see how it turns out. He's hitting the ball too well right now.

Hanley has been absolutely crushing the ball, but this can be a double edged sword. Ive seen hanley many times try to crush the ball behind the count. I don't mind this if he's gonna hit 50 hrs this season, but at least try to make contact on a pitchers count.

 

 

I agree too, but so far this season he's hitting the ball the other way which shows his head is in the right mindset. That last game winning hit was behind the count and the other way like it should be.

  • Author

Hanley has been absolutely crushing the ball, but this can be a double edged sword. Ive seen hanley many times try to crush the ball behind the count. I don't mind this if he's gonna hit 50 hrs this season, but at least try to make contact on a pitchers count.

 

 

I agree too, but so far this season he's hitting the ball the other way which shows his head is in the right mindset. That last game winning hit was behind the count and the other way like it should be.

 

Yeah, and his homeruns have been to Center or Left-Center, so he's not yanking the ball the way Omar seems to do. I do agree that sometimes his swings look like he's going for the fences, but that could just be an optical illusion of his long and extended follow-through. Either way, he's killing it right now, so I hope he keeps doing what he's doing.

  • Author

He ate all of Stanton's power in Spring Training.

 

 

I think Mike is getting into shape, in the last 2 games he's had those Stanton-patented low flying line drives that hit the bottom of the fence before touching the ground.

447ft..wow

 

Didn't realize that one Sun was that long. Would've guessed 430 tops. Seemed like he cranked the one last night a litte harder, actually.

Anybody still want to move in the fences?

 

 

All of our hr's have been absolute bombs that would go out in any ballpark. Too early to tell.

Keep the fences where they are...and I think Hanley has simplified to see ball, hit ball because he is that crazy talented...I think the MVP race is neck and neck between Hanley and Kemp

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.