Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/11 Post Game

Featured Replies

hopefully we can take the series tomorrow, but its against freaking dickey, and we can never hit him.

 

awesome win today! put the freaking mets in their rightful place

hopefully we can take the series tomorrow, but its against freaking dickey, and we can never hit him.

 

awesome win today! put the freaking mets in their rightful place

 

 

 

True enough. But we counter with Ricky going for the record. I would guess the team is up for it.

i was so nervous during the offseason when time kept passing by and Dobbs hadn't been resigned. He's such an integral part of the team and is absolutely AMAZING off the bench. Hutton always talks about getting a professional AB out of him and this time he's right on target (unlike his old go-to "professional AB" guy - Wes Helms) I remember a few weeks back the guys on Baseball Tonight even mentioned what an incredibly luxury it is to have a bat like Dobbs on the bench.

 

I'm really happy with Kearns so far too...I realize it's early but he's been a very solid bench/spot start option so far.

 

The one thing I didn't like is that Boner was trying to swipe 3rd last night. He is pretty much guaranteed to score on a single if he's at second so I didn't see a need for a steal. I understand that he could then score on a WP or passed ball if he was at third but at that point (because I think it was with one out) i would rather him not try for 3rd (although he would have made it because it looked like he was over halfway there before the pitch was even released.

hopefully we can take the series tomorrow, but its against freaking dickey, and we can never hit him.

 

awesome win today! put the freaking mets in their rightful place

 

And they said we had a difficult time against Santana and we got 3 runs out of him,The past is the past, in baseball your only good as your last pitch.

hopefully we can take the series tomorrow, but its against freaking dickey, and we can never hit him.

 

awesome win today! put the freaking mets in their rightful place

 

 

 

True enough. But we counter with Ricky going for the record. I would guess the team is up for it.

 

We usually never hit Santana, but 3 runs in 6 innings isn't too shabby even if it was only in the 1st inning.

i was so nervous during the offseason when time kept passing by and Dobbs hadn't been resigned. He's such an integral part of the team and is absolutely AMAZING off the bench. Hutton always talks about getting a professional AB out of him and this time he's right on target (unlike his old go-to "professional AB" guy - Wes Helms) I remember a few weeks back the guys on Baseball Tonight even mentioned what an incredibly luxury it is to have a bat like Dobbs on the bench.

 

I'm really happy with Kearns so far too...I realize it's early but he's been a very solid bench/spot start option so far.

 

The one thing I didn't like is that Boner was trying to swipe 3rd last night. He is pretty much guaranteed to score on a single if he's at second so I didn't see a need for a steal. I understand that he could then score on a WP or passed ball if he was at third but at that point (because I think it was with one out) i would rather him not try for 3rd (although he would have made it because it looked like he was over halfway there before the pitch was even released.

 

I might agree if it was 2 out, but with one out, if you have the speed and opportunity to take 3rd, do it. First off, with just one out, the defense would be forced to come in, the pitcher would almost certainly have to walk the batter (and the next), and that increases the likelihood of a hit/sac fly greatly. Not so much with 2 gone, though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.