May 26, 201214 yr Marlins take Game 3 against the Giants and go for the series win tomorrow! W: Buehrle (5-4) L: Bumgarner (5-4) S: Choate (1) 2B: Stanton 2 (13); Morrison (4) SB: Infante (7); Reyes (15)
May 26, 201214 yr Bell sucks worse than ever. Buck still can't hit. Everyone else did an outstanding job. Go Fish!!!
May 26, 201214 yr Bell sucks, but man, I feel bad for him at this point. Relegate him to the 7th inning or something. Or put him on the DL and let him work on his stuff.
May 26, 201214 yr I can't take it anymore why the hell do we risk the effort we put in an entire game to get it destroyed by Bell? Thank god we took that dude out and man if cishek would of been our closer from the start we'd be 1st in the division
May 26, 201214 yr Bell Blows another lead! Fish lose 6-5 Could have turned out that way Can we get a refund on bell please!
May 26, 201214 yr And Heath Bell gets his second hold in as many days. Easily the Marlins most infuriating closer since Jorge Julio. The biggest difference between the two was that Julio didn't have a $27 million contract left for the next three years. Heath Bell has literally no movement on his fastball. It's a sitting duck waiting to get plastered.
May 26, 201214 yr Can you add Bell to the poll for Fish of the Game? I would like to vote for him, because I could tell from Ozzie's expression that Bell will end up on the DL tonight ot tomorrow. Looks like Ozzie has just about had enough of Bell. I wonder how the rest of the team treats Bell when they are in the club house. Do they ignore him or do they call him things?
May 26, 201214 yr Bell threw the ball too up and high. I think he was hiding some injury on his shoulder or somewhere.
May 26, 201214 yr Author I'm ready for the mets to start losing again. They will. The Braves are about to lose their 6th straight.
May 26, 201214 yr Guillen looks so angry. I'm surprised Ozzie has restrained himself so much. Judging by his past temper, I would have expected Ozzie to run into the field and punch Bell in the face. I'm surprised he has been so patient until now. But yeah, you could see it on his face today...Ozzie has had enough and is quite angry with our $9 Million waste of a closer.
May 26, 201214 yr Guillen looks so angry. Well f*** him. He's making the call to use Bell despite every ounce of sense in the world. Worst manager in baseball.
May 26, 201214 yr I'm ready for the mets to start losing again. They will. The Braves are about to lose their 6th straight. Mets have a -21 run differential, and that's after today's 9-0 win. Things will even out soon I imagine. We're at -3, but our SP can keep us in most games.
May 26, 201214 yr Guillen looks so angry. Well f*** him. He's making the call to use Bell despite every ounce of sense in the world. Worst manager in baseball. Worst manager in Baseball has us in second place in the best division in Baseball right now.
May 26, 201214 yr Guillen looks so angry. Well f*** him. He's making the call to use Bell despite every ounce of sense in the world. Worst manager in baseball. Worst manager in Baseball has us in second place in the best division in Baseball right now. Yeah, that's a good way to judge his managerial abilities. I'm sure he's affected our place in the standings much more than a Stanton or Anibal.
May 26, 201214 yr Author Enough with the Bell talk, let's talk positives here:Stanton continues to be godly. Morrison had a couple of good hits. Solano, ditto. Buehrle pitched great, hopefully he's ok after being stung by Blanco. Hanley and Reyes are bouncing back from a disappointing April. The team is one win away from besting their franchise win total for May
May 26, 201214 yr The team is one win away from besting their franchise win total for May Actually, they're already 2 wins past that. You're thinking overall wins in a month record. Which we're 2 from setting.
May 26, 201214 yr Author The team is one win away from besting their franchise win total for May Actually, they're already 2 wins past that. You're thinking overall wins in a month record. Which we're 2 from setting. You are correct sir.
May 26, 201214 yr Mattison sucks. It was due. Is Gaby eligible to come back up? If he is, I think he's back.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.