Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/26 Post Game

Featured Replies

Guillen looks so angry.

 

 

Well f*** him. He's making the call to use Bell despite every ounce of sense in the world. Worst manager in baseball.

 

LOL calm down kid. Have you ever considered that maybe the fact that Bell has a 27 million dollar contract is making the FO force Ozzie's hand?

Guillen looks so angry.

 

 

Well f*** him. He's making the call to use Bell despite every ounce of sense in the world. Worst manager in baseball.

 

LOL calm down kid. Have you ever considered that maybe the fact that Bell has a 27 million dollar contract is making the FO force Ozzie's hand?

 

Ozzie is the one who keeps saying that they need Heath Bell.

No love for Solano?

 

With all our problems you'd think we were 10 games out. Don't look now guys. Marlins top of Wild Card standings.

 

Huge early season series w/the Nats! GO FISH!

With all our problems you'd think we were 10 games out. Don't look now guys. Marlins top of Wild Card standings.

 

Exactly. Don't look now. It's still May. :lol

I don't care about the Wild Card til near the end of July.

Given our current problems and where we were? 8-14? Whether you care about it is irrelevant. It's a damn good sign.

Went to the game today. Very nice crowd and buehrle pitched great.

 

I'm really tired if bell and so was everyone there.

 

Was this like his 7th almost blown save?

 

Don't really see what sending mattison down to bring up Ruggiano would do. Cousins would be better.

Given our current problems and where we were? 8-14? Whether you care about it is irrelevant. It's a damn good sign.

 

The Wild Card isn't relevant either til late July.

Nevermind the fact that he's not closing games; Heath Bell is the worst reliever in baseball right now, period.

Went to the game today. Very nice crowd and buehrle pitched great.

 

I'm really tired if bell and so was everyone there.

 

Was this like his 7th almost blown save?

 

Don't really see what sending mattison down to bring up Ruggiano would do. Cousins would be better.

 

 

I fail to see how you can prove that, really.

Oh. "Eye of Bob" and "Bronco Island." That explains everything now.

 

 

I am an avid supporter of the BroncoBob way of life. What of it?

Went to the game today. Very nice crowd and buehrle pitched great.

 

I'm really tired if bell and so was everyone there.

 

Was this like his 7th almost blown save?

 

Don't really see what sending mattison down to bring up Ruggiano would do. Cousins would be better.

 

 

I fail to see how you can prove that, really.

 

Well IMHO cousins is a very good and versatile outfieler with a great arm and power. He has also been doing well in AAA.

 

Ruggiano is 30 and does not have the tools that Cousins has so there is really no reason to have Rugg over Cousins.

Scott Cousins does not have power; he's actually a terrible hitter.

 

His #'s in AAA, which for some reason has some people excited all of the sudden, are not that good. .279/.329/.488 is nothing special, especially when you consider his .356 .BABIP to get to that mark. 6.4 BB%, 27.1 K%. Again, terrible.

 

In his big league AB's, Scott Cousins has K'd 35.4% of the time; he's barely played against lefties, but he's K'd 50% of the time in those limited plate appearances.

 

Ruggiano's current #'s in AAA are actually much better.

 

 

Cousins is a + defensively, but so is Ruggiano.

 

The move was made to replace Kearns, who is a right-handed bat. Ruggiano adds a right-handed bat to the bench, which the team does not have (with the exception of Solano and Murphy, two non-OF'ers and two terrible bats, anyway).

Heath bell is becoming one if my most hated fish of all time. His performance is I've thing but the arrogance and excused are another. Can't stand him.

 

Other then that good game for the fish. Let's win the series tomorrow

Can you add Bell to the poll for Fish of the Game?

 

I would like to vote for him, because I could tell from Ozzie's expression that Bell will end up on the DL tonight ot tomorrow. Looks like Ozzie has just about had enough of Bell.

 

I wonder how the rest of the team treats Bell when they are in the club house. Do they ignore him or do they call him things?

 

Did you take crazy pills this evening? Your posts are just otherworldly right now.

Guillen looks so angry.

 

 

Well f*** him. He's making the call to use Bell despite every ounce of sense in the world. Worst manager in baseball.

I still wonder if Beinfest/Loria have told him to stick with Bell. If not, then I'm with you on the being pissed at Ozzie stuff.

 

By the way, at the beginning of the 9th inning, they showed the clips of Bell from last night, and when he walked into the dugout, Loria had one hell of a scowl on his face, which I believe was referenced in another thread.

Can you add Bell to the poll for Fish of the Game?

 

I would like to vote for him, because I could tell from Ozzie's expression that Bell will end up on the DL tonight ot tomorrow. Looks like Ozzie has just about had enough of Bell.

 

I wonder how the rest of the team treats Bell when they are in the club house. Do they ignore him or do they call him things?

 

Did you take crazy pills this evening? Your posts are just otherworldly right now.

 

Everyday would be my guess.

Oh. "Eye of Bob" and "Bronco Island." That explains everything now.

 

 

I am an avid supporter of the BroncoBob way of life. What of it?

The funny thing is, there are a few posters that have come around in the last year or so that best him easily, but none of them really have the staying power.

Enough with the Bell talk, let's talk positives here:

  • Stanton continues to be godly.
  • Morrison had a couple of good hits.

I left the first bullet point because, well, it can't be said enough.

 

The second one was huge IMO. He ripped a couple of balls, and even one of his outs was hit extremely hard.

Oh. "Eye of Bob" and "Bronco Island." That explains everything now.

 

 

I am an avid supporter of the BroncoBob way of life. What of it?

The funny thing is, there are a few posters that have come around in the last year or so that best him easily, but none of them really have the staying power.

 

The others didn't stay because they were just trolling.

 

When BroncoBob writes something on these forums, it's as though he actually believes what he's posting.

Oh. "Eye of Bob" and "Bronco Island." That explains everything now.

 

 

I am an avid supporter of the BroncoBob way of life. What of it?

The funny thing is, there are a few posters that have come around in the last year or so that best him easily, but none of them really have the staying power.

 

The others didn't stay because they were just trolling.

 

When BroncoBob writes something on these forums, it's as though he actually believes what he's posting.

I think you are misunderstanding. There are some competitors, but they aren't nearly as consistent in what they provide.

 

Bronco is consistent. Just like the crow of the rooster, you can time your morning to his bulls***.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.