Nostalgia for Fat Freddy: An angry rant from an angry fan.

Is anyone else missing Fat Freddy? I thought Ozzie would be great, but he seems to have no handle on this team. I'm sick of him looking silly in very post-game press conference talking about wanting to be the "good guy." He's so busy trying to reinvent his image that he has lost track. He seems to put relief pitchers into situations where he should know better, and for the love of God Ozzie, when Tub of Lard Bell goes into the game can you have someone already warming up ready to replace him? Must you stand by and do nothing while Bell blows 4 or 5 run leads? Even Fat Freddy wouldn't be that incompetent.

Ozzie, please get off your fat behind and do something....please!

And another thing, can we get rid of Bell? I don't care if we have to take the loss on the contract, but sometimes a player just doesn't fit at all and you have to get rid of him for the sake of the team, no matter what. I'm tired of every baseball team ringing the Bell. I'm sick of seeing that disgusting tub of ice cream huffing and puffing for air on the mound after just one pitch. Please get rid of the Bell whale before it beaches itself on the mound, and we have to tear a hole on the side of the ballpark to fit a crane to remove him.

Is anyone else missing Fat Freddy? I thought Ozzie would be great, but he seems to have no handle on this team. I'm sick of him looking silly in very post-game press conference talking about wanting to be the "good guy." He's so busy trying to reinvent his image that he has lost track. He seems to put relief pitchers into situations where he should know better, and for the love of God Ozzie, when Tub of Lard Bell goes into the game can you have someone already warming up ready to replace him?

I am sure this will do wonders for Bells confidence, whatever he has left of it. I am sure this will also be fantastic if we go on any win streak. You know having to warm up two pitchers every game for the 9th, good plan.

And another thing, can we get rid of Bell? I don't care if we have to take the loss on the contract, but sometimes a player just doesn't fit at all and you have to get rid of him for the sake of the team, no matter what. I'm tired of every baseball team ringing the Bell. I'm sick of seeing that disgusting tub of ice cream huffing and puffing for air on the mound after just one pitch. Please get rid of the Bell whale before it beaches itself on the mound, and we have to tear a hole on the side of the ballpark to fit a crane to remove him.

Yeah lets get rid of Bell after three months into a 3 year contract. Makes sense.

I know you and a lot of other fans are frustrated, we all are. But you have to realize that almost every single player on this team is under performing. Things will get better, eventually...

Is anyone else missing Fat Freddy? I thought Ozzie would be great, but he seems to have no handle on this team. I'm sick of him looking silly in very post-game press conference talking about wanting to be the "good guy." He's so busy trying to reinvent his image that he has lost track. He seems to put relief pitchers into situations where he should know better, and for the love of God Ozzie, when Tub of Lard Bell goes into the game can you have someone already warming up ready to replace him? Must you stand by and do nothing while Bell blows 4 or 5 run leads? Even Fat Freddy wouldn't be that incompetent.

Ozzie, please get off your fat behind and do something....please!

Umm, no.