Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fish interview Admin Bowa for manager

Featured Replies

ESPN Scorecenter just told me. Anyone know anything about him? All I know is his meltdown with the Doyers.

I would actually like this move. Those Philllies team were turrible and he changed them to respectable. Also with Bowa and Perry Hill the defense should be vastly improved.

Admin Bowa is nuts. Crazy how a couple years off the grid makes you forget that he was a bad manager in Philly.

 

Not a serious candidate.

Admin Bowa is nuts. Crazy how a couple years off the grid makes you forget that he was a bad manager in Philly.

 

Not a serious candidate.

 

 

well this sounds right up our alley then

He have not play for the team or latino, that is how loria pick them, his chances are slim.

He have not play for the team or latino, that is how loria pick them, his chances are slim.

 

 

I wasn't aware Jack McKeon played on the Florida Marlins, nor Joe Girardi. I don't believe they are latino either.

 

I don't believe Jeff Torberg is latino, nor Brandon Hyde. Last I check neither played for the Marlins either.

 

Just because your ignorant to the facts doesn't mean you should dismiss them by making blanket statements.

Bowa would be a respectable name, but I'd really rather see a younger manager come in here and spend a solid decade on the bench building this franchise. I hoped that would be Girardi... and then Fredi... and then Ozzie... now I hope it's Redmond.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.