6/10 Post Game: A funny thing happened when we left Citi Field

Gallardo was lights out tonight. Stanton looked rusty but he will get back into the swing of things (lol). As for Lomo I thought I wa watching Frankenstein play baseball today. I did t know that monsters played games. Dietrich looked horrible and Ricky nolasco had a off night. We will be back at them tomorrow I hope. Still got to get to 500. Hopefully polancos back shuts him down the rest of the year and hopefully Pierre feels like staying by his bedside to comfort his fellow veteran so Ruggiano can play a little. I'm not going to mention Solano because I will just start a argument but he will be back soon and then I will mention him when he leads the team in batting average at the end of the season :)

Gallardo was lights out tonight. Stanton looked rusty but he will get back into the swing of things (lol). As for Lomo I thought I wa watching Frankenstein play baseball today. I did t know that monsters played games. Dietrich looked horrible and Ricky nolasco had a off night. We will be back at them tomorrow I hope. Still got to get to 500. Hopefully polancos back shuts him down the rest of the year and hopefully Pierre feels like staying by his bedside to comfort his fellow veteran so Ruggiano can play a little. I'm not going to mention Solano because I will just start a argument but he will be back soon and then I will mention him when he leads the team in batting average at the end of the season :)

Not going to mention Solano.

Mentions Solano.

Dietrich had one of the best swings of the night. For an out, but still.

And you keep saying "monster" about some players, but now claim you didn't know monsters played baseball.

Lol that's true. Some players hit like monsters but yeah I didn't know that REAL monsters played lol. Outs are outs no matter what so whether its a line drive a popper or a ground ball it's still out. Some players know how to put a good chop on the ball to get it through the infield and some players hot the ball the other way and some players up the middle or pull it. Any way you eat it it's still a hit and it counts.

Is Solano your boyfriend or something?

Is Solano your boyfriend or something?

Maybe he is Solano?

Is Solano your boyfriend or something?NO I like female!!!!!

500 what?

This is the exact same way that Donovan Solano writes on his Twitter. We're definitely talking to Donovan Solano here.

This is the exact same way that Donovan Solano writes on his Twitter. We're definitely talking to Donovan Solano here.

Seriously?

Seriously?

It's the only thing I can think of at this point.

I think it's lovely that Solano would come in here and post. After reviewing Solano's twitter I am also convinced that's really him in here. It explains so much.

Most of his Twitter is Spanish, but the English tweets match the writing style and the Spanish ones even remind me of this guy (in the way he says things)

I don't think that Solano would come here and say that Polanco needs to drain fluid from his head to prevent it from exploding all over the field and the umpires.

I think it's lovely that Solano would come in here and post. After reviewing Solano's twitter I am also convinced that's really him in here. It explains so much.

Most of his Twitter is Spanish, but the English tweets match the writing style and the Spanish ones even remind me of this guy (in the way he says things)

I don't think that Solano would come here and say that Polanco needs to drain fluid from his head to prevent it from exploding all over the field and the umpires.

Yup. It's likely that this guy is exactly as exposed here on this board -- a Columbian who made similar ridiculous comments on the Marlins' board.

When outed, did he deny it? Nope, he said he doesn't like Solano only because he's Columbian -- a tacit admission of exactly what was alleged about his posting history.

Fortunately, barring injury, we'll probably never see Solano again. If only the same could be said of Solano's alter ego. The Polanco comments were beyond the pale.