9/11 Barves at Fish #VIVAJOSE #JOSE4ROY #KIDK #ELDEFECTOR

mrchainsaw

Twitter is saying that Jose spat at the 3rd base bag as he rounded it on his HR trot.

Anyone see that? Braves guys didn't say anything unless I missed it.

yeah you can see it on the mlb gameday replay actually. not "at him" per se, but rounding the bag kinda in his direction, so probably not a good move there.

there was some stuff going back & forth before that, just can't figure out quite where it started.

Twitter is saying that Jose spat at the 3rd base bag as he rounded it on his HR trot.

yeah you can see it on the mlb gameday replay actually. not "at him" per se, but rounding the bag kinda in his direction, so probably not a good move there.

there was some stuff going back & forth before that, just can't figure out quite where it started.

Johnson was chirping at him before he did that and he spit no where near him. Fuck that dude and fuck the braves

Johnson was chatting at Jose as he was approaching third.

Hmm... that would alter it a little.

true, he wouldn't shut up the entire game apparently.