Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/29 Braves @ Marlins 7:10 PM

Featured Replies

McGehee still waiting for #1. :(

As useful as he's been, what happened to his power? His ISO is at .074 this season, despite a career .154 mark (.142 in 2012).

I cannnnnnt stand gattis

Because a dei ny-ded another face? IDK

There are 24 other players on the team I'd rather see as a poster. Hell, 38 others if we're counting the 40 man.

 

I'll be the guy with the Angel Sanchez and JT Realmuto posters!

  • Author

There are 24 other players on the team I'd rather see as a poster. Hell, 38 others if we're counting the 40 man.

 

I'll be the guy with the Angel Sanchez and JT Realmuto posters!

Fuck that, go with the entire organization.

Yefri Perez, baby!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.