July 9, 201412 yr Il admit, I've only been on this forum for a few weeks. One trend I've pondered is why we Marlins fans have the most disloyal fans on the planet? The evidence is everywhere. Our ballpark has almost as many visiting team fans than we do no matter who we play. One thing that bothered me is I saw one of you (the minority) trying to encourage the rest of us not to forget to vote for Mcgehee. What did he get in return? Marlins fans jumping on him saying "nah, he is no allstar" "Nah, there are others who deserve it more". For purposes of clarity I have to ask.. What is your problem? It doesn't matter if Hech made the final vote, you should still support him. Look closely at Mcgehee when he plays, do you notice that thing he wears? Its called a MARLINS jersey, as in YOUR team. It is one thing to not vote, but it is entirely different to say he doesn't deserve it. That should not matter. If you don't want to see Mcgehee be an all-star, go root for another team. It is time for us as fish fans to unite. This is not a ploy to get you to vote, to be honest, I could care less about the all-star game this is about the principle. My friend growing up was from Pittsburgh and this was during the time they had like almost 2 dozen straight losing seasons yet they were crazy about their team regardless of their record. Their stadium was more full than us and nobody was too busy blaming the manager for their record to not be at their game or to at least support their team. Those are fans. This is not a rant for those who criticize. I do it all the time. I know Redmond has crap for brains and I also think Kevin Gregg sucks. You guys are not wrong. I am just saying lets drop negativity and support our team not divide against each other. Lets support the fish and be optimistic about our season whether we make a run or not. The fish are a fun team to watch. Lets do this!
July 9, 201412 yr I like most of your posts, but, PNC/Three Rivers were not packed while the Pirates were losing consistently.
July 9, 201412 yr Author I like most of your posts, but, PNC/Three Rivers were not packed while the Pirates were losing consistently. I jumped the gun on that statement. But in 2003 when I started watching baseball (and they sucked) they still averaged more than us in our new ballpark. There are many examples or teams who suck but have fan loyalty. I would just like to see more support is all.
July 9, 201412 yr I jumped the gun on that statement. But in 2003 when I started watching baseball (and they sucked) they still averaged more than us in our new ballpark. There are many examples or teams who suck but have fan loyalty. I would just like to see more support is all. It's cool to be negative here, you'll learn. I was cool in high school, so I guess I don't feel the need to be cool here.
July 9, 201412 yr How am I disloyal? I've been here for years and Admin keeps trying to trade me to www.northsidebaseball.com. The fact that I keep coming back is pretty telling...
July 9, 201412 yr I'm going to need proof of this. That is what someone who was cool in high school would say though, isn't it? He's probably a cop now.
July 9, 201412 yr Godzilla has no interest in human flesh in the carnal nature. He merely reacts to their douchery.
July 9, 201412 yr I have doubts that that douche and motorboatable lady is really a personal picture, and not something you just found on google.
July 9, 201412 yr I have doubts that that douche and motorboatable lady is really a personal picture, and not something you just found on google. Would you like a classy picture as well?
July 9, 201412 yr Either way I am just going to comment on her boobs. I can find a classy picture with zero boob action...
July 9, 201412 yr I can find a classy picture with zero boob action... Doesn't matter, he'll still comment on boobs. I think that's his point.
July 9, 201412 yr Doesn't matter, he'll still comment on boobs. I think that's his point. I guess my point was made as well. Btw, my wife is almost as hot as that Ozuna blast. Wow.
July 9, 201412 yr Not really. Any picture you find, her traffic stoppers are all I care to discuss. That just reinforces the point that I have a super hot wife. Yay I win.
July 9, 201412 yr That just reinforces the point that I have a super hot wife. Yay I win. Aaaaaaaaaaaactually, it reinforces the fact that Spike likes her breasts.
July 9, 201412 yr nice tits =/= hot wife. Just like random picture =/= verification of wife. I could just post another picture of myself, lol.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.