Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins @ Reds - 7:10PM - 8/9

Featured Replies

Somebody needs to get a .gif of that swing after the game.

There was absolutely no purpose for that swing.

See AJ? Good things happen when you throw strikes and get ahead in the count!

Win or lose, David Samson will be pissed about this one. It's almost 10 and we're in the top of the 7th.

This game is kinda boring. Even though we are winning. Imma go to Walmart and walk around and stuff.

 

 

:gomiamib Don't worry, I be checking the score on me phone.

Rosie....is kind of good looking...

I hope there is a woman underneath Rosie red, would like to see what she looks like

I hope there is a woman underneath Rosie red, would like to see what she looks like

 

I hope that there's a man inside Rosie Red because it would make this moment creepier.

"We're gonna have to thank Reed Johnson for this long at-bat."

 

Lol

I hope that there's a man inside Rosie Red because it would make this moment creepier.

 

Ugh

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.