Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins @ Reds - 7:10PM - 8/9

Featured Replies

@JoeFrisaro: Lineup #Marlins Yelich lf, Solano 2b, Stanton rf, McGehee 3b, Jones 1b, Ozuna cf, Saltalamacchia c, Hechavarria ss, Penny p

I'm taking my wife to the airport tonight. She is going to Brazil. So I will miss the great brad penny for the majority of the night. I am actually looking forward to tonight's baseball results, I really think we can gain tonight.

I'm taking my wife to the airport tonight. She is going to Brazil. So I will miss the great brad penny for the majority of the night. I am actually looking forward to tonight's baseball results, I really think we can gain tonight.

 

After Penny shuts out the Reds, I say we all go party at your house. I'm coming with Jordana.

After Penny shuts out the Reds, I say we all go party at your house. I'm coming with Jordana.

 

I love me some jordana.

I have a ridiculous question, where is jose Fernandez? Is he in the dugout for the games, or is he in Miami chilling? I swore I saw him in the early games since the injury in the dugout but none since.

I have a ridiculous question, where is jose Fernandez? Is he in the dugout for the games, or is he in Miami chilling? I swore I saw him in the early games since the injury in the dugout but none since.

 

He comes to some of the home games, doesn't travel with team.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.