Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reed Johnson possibly back

Featured Replies

Lmao awesome! 

 

I doubt he makes the opening day roster but a few weeks ago Al Leiter predicted this was still a fit and when I posted it on here most of you just laughed it off.

 

 

$1.25 million if he's on the MLB roster, can opt out on March 29th if not on the 40-man by then.

 

I wanna say he had that opt out thing last year too. Somebody did. I remember Frisaro reporting that some non roster guy was informed he was making the team early because of an opt out date. It had to have been Reed.

 

 

$1.25 million if he's on the MLB roster, can opt out on March 29th if not on the 40-man by then.

 

I wanna say he had that opt out thing last year too. Somebody did. I remember Frisaro reporting that some non roster guy was informed he was making the team early because of an opt out date. It had to have been Reed.

 

​Well, it wasn't perennial all-star Donovan Solano, that's for certain.

 

 

$1.25 million if he's on the MLB roster, can opt out on March 29th if not on the 40-man by then.

 

I wanna say he had that opt out thing last year too. Somebody did. I remember Frisaro reporting that some non roster guy was informed he was making the team early because of an opt out date. It had to have been Reed.

 

​Well, it wasn't perennial all-star Donovan Solano, that's for certain.

 

​ImperturbableReliableChihuahua.gif

 

 

$1.25 million if he's on the MLB roster, can opt out on March 29th if not on the 40-man by then.

 

I wanna say he had that opt out thing last year too. Somebody did. I remember Frisaro reporting that some non roster guy was informed he was making the team early because of an opt out date. It had to have been Reed.

 

This is correct. At the very least he gets to audition for the rest of the league.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.