Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 Winter Warmup Today!

Featured Replies

I went. Drove down from Orlando for the event because I VIP tickets from someone I know who couldn't make the event (she's a season ticket holder). Ended up getting breakfast in the Clevelander, watching a Hill/Jennings Q&A (asked a question during it). Then went and got signatures from Stanton/Fernandez/Ramos/Rienzo/Morse/Crow/Cosart/Ozuna/Solano/Nicolino/Haren/Dietrich/Gordon. Ended up with a free Marlins hat after winning the game they had outside. Overall a very fun day. Ended up not having to wait on the lines that looked crazy during the actual event and left by noon.

 

A note for people who didn't get to go. Stanton was pretty boss at the signatures. He was wearing sunglasses indoors look chill as ever, Ramos was messing with his phone trying to get Rienzo (I believe?) to take a selfie, and Michael Morse's hair is magnificent.

 

 

Please provide me with pics  pics@marlinsbaseball.com

 

​Welp, time for everyone to send their respective genitalia with the Marlins logo drawn to the side.

 

 

Please provide me with pics  pics@marlinsbaseball.com

 

​Welp, time for everyone to send their respective genitalia with the Marlins logo drawn to the side.

 

​I thought we had to provide that when we initially signed up for the forums?

 

 

Please provide me with pics  pics@marlinsbaseball.com

 

​Welp, time for everyone to send their respective genitalia with the Marlins logo drawn to the side.

 

​I thought we had to provide that when we initially signed up for the forums?

 

​I was only 13 at the time, and Admin doesn't like jail, even though that's where he gets most of his loving.

 

 

I went. Drove down from Orlando for the event because I VIP tickets from someone I know who couldn't make the event (she's a season ticket holder). Ended up getting breakfast in the Clevelander, watching a Hill/Jennings Q&A (asked a question during it). Then went and got signatures from Stanton/Fernandez/Ramos/Rienzo/Morse/Crow/Cosart/Ozuna/Solano/Nicolino/Haren/Dietrich/Gordon. Ended up with a free Marlins hat after winning the game they had outside. Overall a very fun day. Ended up not having to wait on the lines that looked crazy during the actual event and left by noon.

 

A note for people who didn't get to go. Stanton was pretty boss at the signatures. He was wearing sunglasses indoors look chill as ever, Ramos was messing with his phone trying to get Rienzo (I believe?) to take a selfie, and Michael Morse's hair is magnificent.

 

​

 

I went as well. Place was double the amount of people at least from last year. I got there early. Soon as I arrived jumped in line and Got Henderson Alvarez and Urena. Wife jumped in another line and took a pic with Fernandez. Then after I got out of the Henderson Alavarez line I waited about an hour for the next line to get Salty, Morris and Conley. Wife went to another line and got Mathis, Cishek, Ramsey, Dunn. I had a good time probably the only thing that was stupid was they closed on the on field activities at 12:30 when it was suppose to be until 1pm. I wasn't able to go on the field. I did however sign up for the Marlins Fan Club so there will be an opportunity for another Meet and Greet on August 22nd. I RSVP for that already.

 

Dim those VIP tickets were well worth it then. I know Fernandez signed for about 30 mins near home plate. But if you didn't have VIP pass like myself you were SOL. It was good to see such a solid turn out though.

 

 

  • Author
Was Stanton dishing out hundred dolla bills with his autographs?

 

No way man, that guy's only getting $6 million this year. Poor guy.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.