5/10 Marlins @ Giants 4:05

Michael

Marlins look to take the 4 game set from the defending champions and get back to .500!

Mat "Cat" Latos

vs

Ryan "Sing me a" Vogelsong

Go Fish!

[Creating this thread now cause I will not be home in time tomorrow]

I think I know our teams greatest weakness guys! We fear getting over .500 and staying over .500! I remember last year and being frustrated with their play and thinking "Man these guys must really not want to continue winning". Frustrating I know, but it seems likely hahahah

Come on, gotta get to .500 today. Take the series from the Giants. We beat Bumgarner and Hudson, can't be losing to Vogelsong.

Although I think Stanton might take a seat after his 4 K performance last night and give Ichiro the start. At least Dee should be back.

Dee Yelich Ozuna Prado Ichiro Morse JT Hech Latos

Official lineup

Gordon Prado Ichiro Ozuna Yelich Morse Hech J.Solano Latos

Ichiro batting 3rd? Definitely fits under 'interesting' hahaha

JT has been swinging the bat well though. His balls are squared up nicely, they're just landing right in front of people is all

​And he hit a long way.  LOL

​Besides that pitch he's looking pretty sharp today. His breaking pitch sems to be holding up, and he's fooling the Giants hitters with his change more often than not. I'll reserve my judgement until he gets through the order a second time

Following the game on game day and ump seems to be calling a lot of would be strikes as balls for Latos. Seen four balls called on pitches entirely in K zone. Glad to see he's pitching his way through that. Giants lineup without posey is also nice