Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/23 - Orioles @ Marlins

Featured Replies

I agree. They talk about stantons homer out of dodger stadium. Like who cares? Talk about how he should have 55 rbis right now.

 

​Just when I give you a compliment.  

 

[ATTACH]266._xfImport[/ATTACH]

 

749014985_MarlinsMan.jpg.eebed703b57ab8ed38cf8712995b7a89.jpg

I've never seen Stanton hit so many high fly balls.  That stay in the park anyway.  Looks like he is trying to hit the ball out every time up.  He used to hit many more line drives from what I recall.

 

​Absolutely, he got a 3-2 fastball down the middle of the plate.  If he had gone up with the right approach, he puts that in the camera well.  Pulling pitches is for basic bitches!

 

 

I agree. They talk about stantons homer out of dodger stadium. Like who cares? Talk about how he should have 55 rbis right now.

 

​Why don't you fuck off and support a team in which Stanton doesn't play? You'd be happier because you wouldn't have to watch him suck, and we'd be happier because we could enjoy a game thread without you turning it into your own, sad, attention-seeking bullshit?

 

 

I've never seen Stanton hit so many high fly balls.  That stay in the park anyway.  Looks like he is trying to hit the ball out every time up.  He used to hit many more line drives from what I recall.

 

I can tell you this. He has a demeanor like he doesnt care anymore.

 

 

​Why don't you fuck off and support a team in which Stanton doesn't play? You'd be happier because you wouldn't have to watch him suck, and we'd be happier because we could enjoy a game thread without you turning it into your own, sad, attention-seeking bullshit?

 

​NOOOOOO!!! You were having such a good day!!!! lol

 

 

Haren will throw a complete game shutout throwing 788328 pitches.

 

oh yeah. Marlins will not score. Cishek blows it in the tenth.

 

 

No way Haren gets out of this inning like he did the last.  He's a Marlin now, and he has to understand that bad shit happens to Marlins.  

 

 

I disagree.  It just seem like he is putting more pressure on himself.  He's trying to hit 3 run homers with no one base.​

 

​

 

​

 

 

​Why don't you fuck off and support a team in which Stanton doesn't play? You'd be happier because you wouldn't have to watch him suck, and we'd be happier because we could enjoy a game thread without you turning it into your own, sad, attention-seeking bullshit?

 

You are absolutely right. I am seeking attention. The guy is not that good of a player. By his at bats, i sort of chuckle at this point. 

 

 

​Only you could turn a Stanton homer into a negative,

 

Yup. Want to see a stanton grand slam in the 8th when we are down 2.

 

 

You are absolutely right. I am seeking attention. The guy is not that good of a player. By his at bats, i sort of chuckle at this point. 

 

​Well Vince, I'm not going to insult you but I am going to tell you that are all alone with that opinion.

 

 

Stanton is hitting .333 with runners in scoring position this year. If he were hitting 1.000, he'd probably have like 100 RBI's already. Fucking loser. 

 

 

​Well Vince, I'm not going to insult you but I am going to tell you that are all alone with that opinion.

 

You have no idea how bad i want him to succeed. But i understand you have been watching baseball like all of us for a long time. Stanton is the obvious face of the franchise. When he struggles and looks helpless, in addition with no protection from the lineup, what can be do. I wouldnt mess with stanton if everyone else did their part.

 

 

Yup. Want to see a stanton grand slam in the 8th when we are down 2.

 

​Statistically, the reason why his batting average is down is because he's not doing anything without runners on base. He's been a better hitter with runners on base this year, hence the RBI totals despite a bad batting average. 

 

 

One lf two guys i have confidence in: bour. Lets see what he does.

 

 

​Statistically, the reason why his batting average is down is because he's not doing anything without runners on base. He's been a better hitter with runners on base this year, hence the RBI totals despite a bad batting average. 

 

I find that astounding. It seems like he doesnt do anything when runners were on. Only time i legit smiled of anything stanton did in the last 2 weeks is the dodger stadium hit that broke the tie. No grand slam, but solid solid contact right into center field. That was a proud moment.

 

 

I wonder if Cishek is ready to pitch the 6th inning tonight?

 

 

Seriously though, why is Real Deal not hitting 8th? I get that Yeli is struggling, but he and Hech are both better hitters than JT right now.  Doesn't really make a difference, but I think having hech in the two hole makes more sense for us.  As Erick sad earlier, G is killing it with RISP, so having two guys who have gotten on base fairly consistently this year in front of him makes more sense to me.  

 

 

I wonder if Cishek is ready to pitch the 6th inning tonight?

 

But of course.

 

 

I really appreciate the chappelle marathon on comedy central. So hilarious.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.