Ken Giles?

Erick

it'd have to at least be equivlanet to what boston gave for kimbrel I'd imagine

Yeah, we don't have that. I guess it all depends how highly they value Ozuna, who, unlike the players Boston received, has already had success at the big league level for what it's worth.

Yeah and Giles will be great when he comes out to preserve a 9-4 deficit. It still doesn't change the fact that we need starting pitching so I would probably have to pass. The Indians have obviously been rumored forever and just recently lost Michael Brantley for at least a third of the season so I think ozuna for Carrasco or Salazar seems more and more possible each day. 

Yeah and Giles will be great when he comes out to preserve a 9-4 deficit. It still doesn't change the fact that we need starting pitching so I would probably have to pass. The Indians have obviously been rumored forever and just recently lost Michael Brantley for at least a third of the season so I think ozuna for Carrasco or Salazar seems more and more possible each day. 

we should just get all the RPs. Let's roster like 10 elite guys. Let the scrubs (TK, Urena, Nicolino) pitch one time through the order (no more than that and that may be too much for Urena/Nico) then bring our cadre of RPs. to finish the game out

we should just get all the RPs. Let's roster like 10 elite guys. Let the scrubs (TK, Urena, Nicolino) pitch one time through the order (no more than that and that may be too much for Urena/Nico) then bring our cadre of RPs. to finish the game out

Dude I have always wondered why it isn't like that. Like why there aren't 9 guys that pitch. How many pitchers do we know of that dominate first time around and then get killed the second and third time around (Koehler, Cosart). Bring out nothing but Max effort fireballers. Expand rosters by five or six to allow 18 pitchers that pitch an inning every other day. Fuck the establishment lol

why would Ken Giles with 16 career saves get equal value to Craig Kimbrel who most consider the best closer in baseball today (with maybe only Chapman in the discussion)  

Because he's been dominant, he's younger, cheaper, and has more years of team control. 

I'm in favor of it.