Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins Baseball Cards

Featured Replies

Nah I believe you. Did it go out of the park after that?

 

Bounced off the floor and rolled to the wall by the retracting window. It flicked off my finger and left it pulsing for a while, lol. 

 

 

Bounced off the floor and rolled to the wall by the retracting window. It flicked off my finger and left it pulsing for a while, lol. 

 

You and [uSER=2328]@SilverBullet1929[/uSER]haven't the story of how I got my finger dislocated at pnc park but it's better said in person.

 

 

Does it involve Jessica's vag?

 

NOPE, but trust me I wish. though I truly would like it to be about mariel Hemmingway.

 

 

Bounced off the floor and rolled to the wall by the retracting window. It flicked off my finger and left it pulsing for a while, lol. 

Wish I could show you how to backhand a screaming liner to third base- but I've yet to find video. Really wish I could.

 

Sent from my iPhone using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app

 

 

  • Author
Does it involve Jessica's vag?

 

They made a card for that?  I can only imagine it would be a special insert card with variations

 

 

I have two other Marlins cards with Piazza (not signed), which means he has more Marlins cards than actual games played for the Marlins!?! 

 

On a side note I have over 200 signed Marlins cards (no Piazza), but some good ones from Sheff, Niner, Stanton, Lowell, D-Train, Beckett and some other great ones I tracked down more than 10 years after they played for the Marlins like Marty Malloy and Amaury Garcia!

 

Dude, there's like 110 cards of him as a Marlin and counting. I used to have an excel spreadsheet- I have about 60 I believe - lol

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone have Henderson Alvarez dancing meme? I know this is off-topic, but I'm trying to find it.... Thanks!

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.