Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins Baseball Cards

Featured Replies

Got a good Marlins card or a favorite?  Rookie card?  Show pix of your cards here...

 

Hey @Vince, got this one tonight...2016 Bowman

 

[ATTACH]913._xfImport[/ATTACH]

 

NAYLZ.jpg.a9ffb2c299f5429b4c311aedfb5cc8e5.jpg

I will put some up when I get home.

 

 

I have a few I love, just a few. If I can ever get my god damn Iphone to reconenct with my computer I'll show you 4.

 

 

Got both of those signed in person. Ozuna at fan fest and Ramos 2 years ago at spring training. 

 

[ATTACH]943._xfImport[/ATTACH]

 

[ATTACH]944._xfImport[/ATTACH]

 

146668303532999110852.thumb.jpg.144df2745cc5923f1fc7ba645f3abd02.jpg

1466683059288310634749.thumb.jpg.ef8a5769a066e41403415a6a242f323b.jpg

IMG_3690.jpg

 

I have two other Marlins cards with Piazza (not signed), which means he has more Marlins cards than actual games played for the Marlins!?! 

 

On a side note I have over 200 signed Marlins cards (no Piazza), but some good ones from Sheff, Niner, Stanton, Lowell, D-Train, Beckett and some other great ones I tracked down more than 10 years after they played for the Marlins like Marty Malloy and Amaury Garcia!

 

 

Did you drop them after they were signed?

 

It's been a month, Admin. Just when I was able to move on with my life, you plummet me back down to rock bottom. How do you even sleep at night..?

 

 

This thread should be about custom baseball cards of members here

 

I have custom made my own cards of Marlins, when they didn't have one and gotten them signed.  I would say Joe Girardi is my best one! I don't know if I'd want to try to make cards of my fellow members though

 

 

I got my card in the mail the other day. My wife got it for me

 

 

[ATTACH]945._xfImport[/ATTACH]

 

image.thumb.jpg.0e6c3132de2b69d6f34c21a6203f3345.jpg

[ATTACH]946._xfImport[/ATTACH]

 

image.thumb.jpg.bd3c891275618252ee23796cbaa4814b.jpg

Can't believe we traded Yelich so that [uSER=5712]@Vince0926[/uSER] could get playing time instead. Cheap ass Loria

 

when we used to play pick me up game in high school, I always played short or left field. I liked left field because I got to talk to the ladies.

 

 

That's awesome Vince!

 

thanks!!!!

 

 

It's been a month, Admin. Just when I was able to move on with my life, you plummet me back down to rock bottom. How do you even sleep at night..?

 

Still can't believe you dropped it. 

 

:bitch_please-min:

 

 

Still can't believe you dropped it. 

 

:bitch_please-min:

 

It was coming at me at 80+ MPH!!!!

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.