All Star Game Costs

Iowa

It's going to be so expensive, because it's an event and this is an event town. For those of you who want to sell separetly, I'll buy parts. I want to go to FanFest and the Celebrity game, others I bet don't care.

With a new job, I can't afford the full season or half season tickets they are pushing to get guaranteed access.

Don't agree with him. He hates everything about the wbc. I was asking because I have my wbc tickets and I didn't find them to be expensive at all.

How much are they? I found it odd they are still available in apparently large quantities. Made it seem like it was due to high cost.

How much are they? I found it odd they are still available in apparently large quantities. Made it seem like it was due to high cost.

I enjoy the wbc and between family and friends I have a reason to be at all 6 games here so I went ahead and bought full strips for all 6, which I am led to believe gives me the cheapest price per game. I got them for about 17 bucks a game per seat and that's with all the stupid fees included. There were cheaper tickets available but I chose to spend a little more for better seats. I'm sure buying individually or buying less games will be more costly per seat but I can't expect them to be too much higher than that. Maybe people are being mislead on what these things should cost? I know it's not the regular season but this is a bunch of major league players in a major league ballpark in what's supposed to be a big event being pushed by mlb...I'm just saying there's no way these things will be $5 per game. So I'm curious what other people are seeing as far as cost.

I'd also say tickets are still available for other reasons besides costs. This is a bit of a die hard baseball fan thing. Casual fans might not know this exists. I don't expect a high demand for this. I expect this to be something with high sales the week before and the day of. This isn't the all star game as far as how fans flock to that almost religiously. Sell outs, or whats considered a sell out, probably won't even happen except for maybe the Fri and sat night games.

I enjoy the wbc and between family and friends I have a reason to be at all 6 games here so I went ahead and bought full strips for all 6, which I am led to believe gives me the cheapest price per game. I got them for about 17 bucks a game per seat and that's with all the stupid fees included. There were cheaper tickets available but I chose to spend a little more for better seats. I'm sure buying individually or buying less games will be more costly per seat but I can't expect them to be too much higher than that. Maybe people are being mislead on what these things should cost? I know it's not the regular season but this is a bunch of major league players in a major league ballpark in what's supposed to be a big event being pushed by mlb...I'm just saying there's no way these things will be $5 per game. So I'm curious what other people are seeing as far as cost.

If my seats were 30.00 that's fair. Maybe even 39.00 (although that's pushing it). But 75.00?? Too high.