All Star Game Costs

Iowa

The cheapest strip that will be available will be $500 per seat (and taxes on top of that).

My plan right now is to go to either the HR Derby or the ASG.  Not both.

I'm praying I can get $125 a seat on Stub Hub for upper deck.  

I think the HR Derby is better if you only go to one

just stand a block east of the ballpark for the derby. you'll save money, and have a good chance of catching a Stanton HR

How about this:  you do that and then tell us all about it the day after the game.  I'm going to stick with my plan of getting seats in the ballpark.  :)

I have season tickets in G's corner with my friend @javik001 He got the letter in the mail last night with all the information on the ticket strip pricing. I should be getting mine today.

Seats are in the Vista Box - 1st level. Section 308.

Total Price including Processing fee is $542.  Which is on par with what some people were saying here.

Price can be paid in full by March 1st or broken down into 2 payments and due by mid April.

Yeah thats crazy. I'm guessing that's for an individual game? Or is that if you buy all six games?

I don't think the $75 is correct. The home plate plate box seats down low that are $54 for Marlins games are only $35 per game for WBC if you buy all six games. Very reasonable and that's why it's almost sold out.