Walls

Piazza31

If we were to build a wall to keep some former and current Marlins away from Marlins Park, who are we keeping away?

We will get [uSER=5078]@pollyvonwog[/uSER]to build the wall. It'll be a beautiful wall. It will be the best wall to keep these "Players" from sullying our great ballpark during this All Star Year. You're gonna love it.

barbed-wire-defense-internet-security-tips-help-guideline-office-boss-fence-border-firewall-cloud-sky-blue-orange.jpg?resize=800,445&key=7740414eeefea964301146ab3a3a4f8dac440cb0d48845c8d43f7ec372a4debd

Fernando Rodney and Andrew Cashner for sure. Throw in that clown Jeff Baker too.

How did Heath Bell bring us the Solanos???

He sucked so bad, Ozzie wanted to see what Donovan had. Donovan then connived his brother onto the team I bet, with the same dirty photos of ozzie dessed as castro.

i can't hate on either of the Solano's because they at least tried and didn't blame others or run their mouths about how awesome they are.  Don't get me wrong, they were not big league talent and should never have been up as long as they were but they weren't complete asshats like some other notorious players we've had pass through.  For me a permanent ban means they need to be awful and be a complete tool in the clubhouse.

I'm adding Latos to this perma-ban list and I almost want to add Hanley because for as great as we all knew he was (as did he) he was one lazy POS and put zero effort into anything and got by on talent alone and whined when a coach would call him out.  He could have been so much better - and that's saying something because he was pretty damned good most of the time as it was. 

I'd also like to ban the people that officially made the decision to take Tommy away from us  = ( 

i can't hate on either of the Solano's because they at least tried and didn't blame others or run their mouths about how awesome they are.  Don't get me wrong, they were not big league talent and should never have been up as long as they were but they weren't complete asshats like some other notorious players we've had pass through.  For me a permanent ban means they need to be awful and be a complete tool in the clubhouse.

I'm adding Latos to this perma-ban list and I almost want to add Hanley because for as great as we all knew he was (as did he) he was one lazy POS and put zero effort into anything and got by on talent alone and whined when a coach would call him out.  He could have been so much better - and that's saying something because he was pretty damned good most of the time as it was. 

I'd also like to ban the people that officially made the decision to take Tommy away from us  = ( 

I hate what they stood for (the mediocre years), and the fact that everytime I looked up it felt like Donovan was at bat in a big moment.

Hanley is a good one. Fuck that guy.

I don't think he hates us. I'm sure he's talked crap about Fredi and Loria and whatever garbage he went through here. Doesn't mean he hated his marlins time. I'm sure he's got a lot of good memories here. We gave him his big break and he took full advantage of it at the beginning.

To correct it,what I would like to say was he didn't do his best as a Marlins.

I don't think he hates us. I'm sure he's talked crap about Fredi and Loria and whatever garbage he went through here. Doesn't mean he hated his marlins time. I'm sure he's got a lot of good memories here. We gave him his big break and he took full advantage of it at the beginning.

That guy was a piece of shit.

I've told the story about the season holder event where he refused to sign a game used bat someone bought from the Community Foundation and after everyoen involved w the marlins begged him to do it he finally signed "GR2 Not For Sale"

I have a baseball that says "g2" on it that was used in the 2008 ASG, ruined it.

Never mind how he treated his own manager, he had disdain for everyone on this team and around it- from the fans to the manager.

He literally only liked Loria, and thats because his check came from him. Much like a sugar baby and her daddy.

you pricks already pick the good names, how bout jarrod saltalamacchia

That's a good one, but was he ever really expected to do much?

I'd probably go with Ramon Castro over Salty. He was supposed to be THE guy on the 04 World Series defending team and he ended up with turf toe didn't he?

That's a good one, but was he ever really expected to do much?

I'd probably go with Ramon Castro over Salty. He was supposed to be THE guy on the 04 World Series defending team and he ended up with turf toe didn't he?

The nomination of Ramon Castro its damn good one, I've never want to see that fat ass inside the ball park ever again

The nomination of Ramon Castro its damn good one, I've never want to see that fat ass inside the ball park ever again

He'll be back this year for one of the former Marlins autograph signings and to throw out the first pitch while a pigeon fly's around trapped for three hours.