Boycott The Team

By the way, guys.  

Erick is having an all world tantrum over this loss.  Soak it all in because this is as good a forum tantrum as you will see.  

I mean, canada-Marlin is too but this is pretty standard for him.

This loss is basically typical Mattingly nonsense coupled with Ziegler getting beaten over the head by ground balls.

I don't know why anyone would be suggesting people boycott the team over this loss.  

Plummet to the bottom as fast as possible. 

Trade Ozuna and whoever else you can get long term talent for. 

Get a number one pick and then buy two or THREE! players in the offseason. Filthy.

I'm done with this garbage team. This season is done. Everyone let go like a poor steerage passenger on an oversized door.

You want to protest? Read a book. This team wants you stupid...prove yourself better.

Here is a list:

John Dies at the End - David Wong

IT - Stephen King

Turn of the Screw - Henry James

The Stand - Stephen King

Gravediggers Birthday - BJ Ward

Timbuktu - Paul Auster

100 Years of Solitude  - Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Ready Player One - Ernest Cline

By the way, guys.  

Erick is having an all world tantrum over this loss.  Soak it all in because this is as good a forum tantrum as you will see.  

I mean, canada-Marlin is too but this is pretty standard for him.

This loss is basically typical Mattingly nonsense coupled with Ziegler getting beaten over the head by ground balls.

I don't know why anyone would be suggesting people boycott the team over this loss.  

This loss + the last 14 years. Fuck Loria. This team is cursed. 

Here's another tantrum. We took Koehler out tonight with less than 80 pitches to tack on runs. Who did we pinch-hit? Ichiro. Only the Marlins think that Ichiro Suzuki is still a good pinch-hitter/4th OF'er. Because he hits a single once a month to tally up his career hit total, which is something all the real fans don't give a shit about. Fuuuuuuuucccckkkk Loria. 

I hope all the players come on the forum to see all the fan support. 

Starting with reader of the forum, Tom Koehler. Hey Tom! Go cry on Twitter some more! And get off my team, you no good, 5 ERA caliber pitcher. 

Coming from a huge Ichiro fan......

I think Ichiro -and the Marlins- made a big mistake this off season.

Ichiro had a really good year last year (as well as a historic year).  He should have went out on the highest of all notes and said goodbye at the end of the 2016 season.   And the Marlins enabled him to come back and take at bats away from someone more capable. 

Koehler's postgame interview tonight...he said he felt his stuff was better than it's been in years, and he's just making mistakes at the wrong time. He also said he's done a better job of limiting the walks this year. HEY TOM! Your BB/9 this year is 3.9! That's TERRIBLE, just like you. You're DUMB, just like the rest of this team. 

Any other organization and Tom Koehler probably doesn't last this long, but since he's mediocre, it keeps his salary amount nice enough to stay on this team and in this rotation. Donovan Solano has nothing on Tom Koehler! Tom Koehler -- the real turd that won't flush!

Koehler's postgame interview tonight...he said he felt his stuff was better than it's been in years, and he's just making mistakes at the wrong time. He also said he's done a better job of limiting the walks this year. HEY TOM! Your BB/9 this year is 3.9! That's TERRIBLE, just like you. You're DUMB, just like the rest of this team. 

Any other organization and Tom Koehler probably doesn't last this long, but since he's mediocre, it keeps his salary amount nice enough to stay on this team and in this rotation. Donovan Solano has nothing on Tom Koehler! Tom Koehler -- the real turd that won't flush!

Loving this keep it going.

An all night RAGE!

I always think and believe that the players and manager won't be as SAD and MAD as the fans after a such heart broken lose,why ? because it's only their job and not their hobby,it's our biggest hobby so we spent lots of time and energy on it,of course those players and manager would feel really sad and mad in their hobby and not in their job…

OVER THE LAST CALENDAR YEAR, GIANCARLO STANTON HAS A .233/.309/.461 SLASH LINE IN 476 PLATE APPEARANCES. CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HE GETS OLDER AND WE'RE STUCK WITH THE NEXT RYAN HOWARD!

2015: .952 OPS

2016: .815 OPS

One month of 2017: .797 OPS

Super weird time to bring up Stanton BUT RAGE ON, SIR.,