Boycott The Team

There's nothing interesting about this team either. It's a team built to win now with absolutely no chance of winning now. I hope new ownership makes a bunch of moves and gets rid of this disaster. I'm hoping for a firesale. Last night was rock bottom.

I think it was last year when I said trade everyone but Jose (and made a note of "even Stanton") because of exactly what you're saying. It's like the Panthers circa 2008 with Jokinen atop the team. It was a built-for-now team with absolutely zero chance of winning a cup (much less making the playoffs). 

I think it was last year when I said trade everyone but Jose (and made a note of "even Stanton") because of exactly what you're saying. It's like the Panthers circa 2008 with Jokinen atop the team. It was a built-for-now team with absolutely zero chance of winning a cup (much less making the playoffs). 

Absolutely right. It's like the Panthers under previous ownership.

There's nothing interesting about this team either. It's a team built to win now with absolutely no chance of winning now. I hope new ownership makes a bunch of moves and gets rid of this disaster. I'm hoping for a firesale. Last night was rock bottom.

is "plug whatever gaping holes you have with average to below average players and hope for the best" building a win now team? because in that case the FO's built a win now team every single year

is "plug whatever gaping holes you have with average to below average players and hope for the best" building a win now team? because in that case the FO's built a win now team every single year

I agree that the team is not good, but, yes, the front office believes this is a win now team is my point. Because they're dumb. Have you seen the farm system? There's no farm system. The current future is this team. That's why fuck Loria. 

I haven't been to a game in 2 seasons.Why waste my time?.No Playoffs since 2003.That's 14 years!!!!.Make the playoffs and ill start going again.

As bad as things get at times, I cannot and will never understand this mindset. You can't be much of a baseball or Marlins fan if you only go to the games when they're a playoff team.

As bad as things get at times, I cannot and will never understand this mindset. You can't be much of a baseball or Marlins fan if you only go to the games when they're a playoff team.

It is frustrating.I think alot of fans that go to losing teams games just go, because they live 0-10 minutes away, and just go.