Will Wannstedt be back?

Shaq-Man

IMO

Bye Bye- Wanny, Bates, and maybe Turner maybe might fine job somewhere else.

Players- Big fan of Fielder but its time to go, Griese, and some Key Defense People might be gone to try to sign some free agents like Adewale if possible.

I think they should sign Dennis Green for Head coach and try to get Mark Brunell in FA next year.

Jim Bates, anyone?

Fiedler won't be back, either.

I don't believe that, I think Griese is gone though. I think we should draft a couple of offensive linemen and keep Fiedler because when he has had protection (Cowboys Game) he has succeded very, very well. on the monday night game he had pretty good protection. he did get hit a few times but we were playing the eagles and they love to blitz. i think our line did a pretty good job. However, almost every pass fiedler threw was high and the receivers had to jump for it. THe fact that they dropped some of them didn't help much either but fiedler is gone.

Dolphins Off-Season Plan....

Step 1- Fire Wannstedt and Norv Turner

Step 2- Get some damn Defensive Tackles that can beef up with Tim Bowens. You guys have DTs that aren't even 320 lbs! You guys definitely need a Gilbert Brown type guy in the middle of your D-Line.

Step 3- Re-sign Oguneleye.

Step 4- Draft a QB #1 and sign a Vet. QB in FA that plays doesn't screw things up for you.

Step 5- Draft OL #2 and #3 picks. And sign some OL help.

Get rid of Wade Smith (LT), Jamie Nails (LG), Tim Ruddy ?, and Todd Perry (RG).

Wade is the only one worthy of keeping on your OL.

Step 6- Big burner at WR he should be about 6'2" or 6'3" and run a 4.4-4.25 40.

Dolphins Off-Season Plan....

Step 1- Fire Wannstedt and Norv Turner

Yes to Wanny. I want Norv.

Step 2- Get some damn Defensive Tackles that can beef up with Tim Bowens. You guys have DTs that aren't even 320 lbs! You guys definitely need a Gilbert Brown type guy in the middle of your D-Line.

Yea, Pro Bowler Tim Bownes is really bad :rolleyes: And you must be blind, because Admin Chester (the strongest man in the NFL) is huge.

Step 3- Re-sign Oguneleye.

Two words: Hell yes.

Step 4- Draft a QB #1 and sign a Vet. QB in FA that plays doesn't screw things up for you.

Outside of Manning, who is worth it?

Step 5- Draft OL #2 and #3 picks. And sign some OL help.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Hell yea.

Get rid of Wade Smith (LT), Jamie Nails (LG), Tim Ruddy ?, and Todd Perry (RG).

Nails is a baller, and so is the very underrated Todd Wade. The rest can go.

Step 6- Big burner at WR he should be about 6'2" or 6'3" and run a 4.4-4.25 40.

Yes sir. We definately need a possesion guy to complement Chris Chambers and Randy McMichael.

our main OL help isnt going to come from the draft.

our first pick of the draft will be a QB if a good one is available (prob not) or a WR.

we'll draft some OL guys later in the draft, but the primary way to improve our OL is to spend money on veteran free agents.... which means ogunleye might only get a 1 year tender. we have to cut some some serious dough out of our super defense to get cap room for the offense, so i can't imagine our defense being nearly as good next year. i'm not familiar with the terms of his contract, but i'd love to see sam madison go if it's possible.

Now I said keep Bowens and I'd keep Chester also.

But Bowens is the biggest guy out there at 320. Chester is listed at 310 or so last I looked on Dolphins.com

And you guys need a big time run stuffer to go along with Bowens is all I'm saying.

Yes I'd draft OL and sign some in FA. But the FA-OL class is a bit shaky. (Don't worry the Packers are re-signing Chad Clifton, Chad will not be in Aqua next year)

Well outside of Manning there is plenty that are upgrades over what you have at QB now. I mean face it, at QB you guys have nothing right now.

No you don't need a possession WR, you need a BURNER. Someone who is tall, fast and can jump. Even a Javon Walker type could do worlds for Chambers.

But really you guys just need somebody to relieve Chambers of Double Coverages.

Walker and Fergy are finally doing that in GB for Driver and look what Drivers doing lately. (But the Pack still need to draft another WR)

And for those interested in griping at me....Walker is 6'3" and ran a 4.26 forty yd. dash in training camp this year and also had a Vertical Jump of 34+ inches.

And has 30+ rec. 500-600 yds and 7 TD as the Pack's #3 WR.

And you guys need a big time run stuffer to go along with Bowens is all I'm saying.

Chester is a big time run stopper. Despite the fact the offense is downright horrible, you can't ignore the elite defense (minus Monday night).

No you don't need a possession WR, you need a BURNER. Someone who is tall, fast and can jump.

Umm... Isn't that basically Chris Chambers? He's only 5'11" but the guy is most definately a burner with, I beleive a 40" vertical leap, which is why he PLAYS tall.

Keyshawn Johnson in 2004.