Herald: Marlins Man is upset with Jeter

SilverBullet

He said Jeter “should have put in” $100 million of his own money on payroll the “next two years to make this a playoff team. Just give it a shot.”

Ugh... putting in more money for payroll is what Loria did for the last 3 seasons... "just give it a shot" was basically the team motto the last three years and it didn't work not once, resulting in 3 losing seasons on top of the 5 previous losing seasons before that. Why do so many people believe that's still the right solution? It's even less of a solution now that we have even less of a farm, less revenue, and no real way of acquiring the pitching we need.

Anyways, I can't believe this idiot got his own article but here it is... http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article190844934.html

Funny how he brags about being a season ticket holder yet I'm pretty sure I'm at the ballpark more times than him every year and I'm not a season ticket holder. 

I can tell you he was nowhere to be seen at Marlins Park after the all star break. He's not a Marlins fan. He's a self promoter. Season ticket holders will be very happy if he doesn't renew.

Funny how he brags about being a season ticket holder yet I'm pretty sure I'm at the ballpark more times than him every year and I'm not a season ticket holder. 

Agreed.  

Marlins Man is a very needy, narcissistic, lonely guy.  He’s an embarrassment to Marlins fans.

Marlins Man, keep checking your phone every 12 second at games to see if any of your needy Twitter followers has mentioned you. 

Marlins man has to get off his high horse, just because he is a season ticket holder and goes to every game doesn't  mean he speaks for all of us. Im getting abit fed of of this guy, not because he is supporting the team, but he thinks he has the right to now be the Marlins spokesperson and throw his weight around just to make a name for himself

I can't believe I used to defend Marlins Man on the premise that "he's a spotlight hogger but he doesn't do it intentionally, it's just the way he is, but he still does more good than not"... and that may actually be the case but he's not worth defending anymore. He's already worn out his 15 minutes of fame. Go home please. 

I can't believe I used to defend Marlins Man on the premise that "he's a spotlight hogger but he doesn't do it intentionally, it's just the way he is, but he still does more good than not"... and that may actually be the case but he's not worth defending anymore. He's already worn out his 15 minutes of fame. Go home please. 

Can we have Vince unbanned now? lol

Marlins Man was on his phone most of the time anyways when he was at the games.