New food at Marlins Park

• 2 weeks later...
Taste matters more than appearance. Of course the pics are gonna look great.

Oh I know lol.  I'm hopeful the food will taste as great as it looks.  It'll be nice to have what seems like a larger variety too.

You know I'm wondering - with the large number of places (I'm counting 14), I wonder if we'll have brands with multiple locations like they did with 2 burger places, 2 pizza things, etc., or if it'll just be 1 per brand/food type?  I wonder how that will affect lines too if there is only 1?  Though I guess it's possible some of the brands they named could be the "stand" type out in the concourse instead of a built-in concession stand.

Oh I know lol.  I'm hopeful the food will taste as great as it looks.  It'll be nice to have what seems like a larger variety too.

You know I'm wondering - with the large number of places (I'm counting 14), I wonder if we'll have brands with multiple locations like they did with 2 burger places, 2 pizza things, etc., or if it'll just be 1 per brand/food type?  I wonder how that will affect lines too if there is only 1?  Though I guess it's possible some of the brands they named could be the "stand" type out in the concourse instead of a built-in concession stand.

My guess will be having one at each level.