Estrella Jalisco Party Pass

Can anybody go into the autonation/estrella section with a ticket? or does it have to specify the party pass. Went to get tickets today in that area to join some friends and it appears they are all sold out. but Comunidad section has seats, was wondering if I can just walk in to the other.

Can anybody go into the autonation/estrella section with a ticket? or does it have to specify the party pass. Went to get tickets today in that area to join some friends and it appears they are all sold out. but Comunidad section has seats, was wondering if I can just walk in to the other.

I'm seeing it says 61 tickets available for the Estrella Party pass thing.  

Wait.  Is the Estrella Jalisco Party Pass not the Autnation area?  When I click on it, it zooms in to the right field corner.

Anyway, as far as I understand, there are 3 levels to the Autonation area - the lowest level is for groups, the upper level is open to anyone, and the middle level is for people with SRO tickets only.  So I don't know if the comunidad ones work for that.

---

They also have "Foodie Fridays" where for $30 you get a ticket, beer/water/soda, and a food item from one of the concessions (it changes each Friday game - tonight it's Pincho).

The Estrella Jalisco thing is the right field foul corner, Autonation Alley is the CF tiered deck. Buying a ticket to either gets into both. The Autonation Alley is accessible to all fans in the upper level, the second level is only for those with specific tickets to that area. Not sure if the Estrella Jalisco area is open to everyone, I would imagine not or else why have tickets for it? With that said I'm not sure how they'd keep straglers out of there anyways.

The Estrella Jalisco thing is the right field foul corner, Autonation Alley is the CF tiered deck. Buying a ticket to either gets into both. The Autonation Alley is accessible to all fans in the upper level, the second level is only for those with specific tickets to that area. Not sure if the Estrella Jalisco area is open to everyone, I would imagine not or else why have tickets for it? With that said I'm not sure how they'd keep straglers out of there anyways.

So if I buy the Estrella Jalisco one, I can get into the middle tier of the AutoNation Alley?

I don't know how they'd "police" that RF corner for people with a ticket - that section is embedded right in the regular sections.  I guess you'd have to check in with the attendant at the end of the aisle (though usually that far down there aren't any attendants anyway).

So I called the box office and I guess they do “sell out” as in a company will put a certain amount of tickets on hold. The tix rep was able to get the amount of tickets I needed released. Only attendees with the party pass ticket can get into the Estrella Jalisco. 

Ill let you guys know how the experience is tonight! I may not remember the score and even know who we are playing, but the experience, that I will remember. 

So I called the box office and I guess they do “sell out” as in a company will put a certain amount of tickets on hold. The tix rep was able to get the amount of tickets I needed released. Only attendees with the party pass ticket can get into the Estrella Jalisco. 

Ill let you guys know how the experience is tonight! I may not remember the score and even know who we are playing, but the experience, that I will remember. 

das what Jeter wants

How was your experience?