Anyone going to the inaugural Inter Miami home match vs LA Galaxy?

DTrain

I'll be at the third game on April 5th against Philadelphia Union. The first game was sold out before individual tickets were even available, and I'll be out of town for the second game.

I watched the game on Sunday, and they did ok. They certainly looked "rusty"/haven't gelled yet, but they did decently for their first game together. Seemed like they were having trouble spacing out and getting passes to connect for more than a few at a time and many passes weren't leading open guys or taking advantage of space that had been created. I also felt they should've taken more shots rather than playing around with it in the box/trying to pass too much in the box, but they'll get it together I'm sure. The goal they gave up also was a good chip too. It certainly is promising, anyway.

The broadcasters on ESPN were also of the opinion that the team we see now won't be the team we see in a couple of months - that we're likely going to try to make a big signing or two by then. I'm new to following MLS soccer, but from what I was reading, I guess the MLS season doesn't line up with the season of other leagues globally, so that some international guys become available mid season or something along those lines.

I barely got 4 tickets during the pre-sale the day before they went on sale to the general public. I believe the pre-sale code was PRESALE. The stadium is 15 minutes from my house.

Robles is a great goalie. Pizarro is a special player. He will provide some real nice highlight clips this year.

I barely got 4 tickets during the pre-sale the day before they went on sale to the general public. I believe the pre-sale code was PRESALE. The stadium is 15 minutes from my house.

Robles is a great goalie. Pizarro is a special player. He will provide some real nice highlight clips this year.

Ah, I didn't know about the presale. Oh well, no biggie. I'm sure I'll still enjoy going on the 5th. It's nice to have a sporting event nearby. I'm about 10 mins from the park too.

Wish I could, but I'm out of commission for a while thanks to a broken femur.

If you haven't seen it yet, the team announced that Ray Hudson will be on the local broadcast team for Inter Miami.

Get well soon.

Snapped my clavicle in half in May so I feel your pain.

I hadn’t heard the Ray Hudson news. Love it!

Get well soon.

Snapped my clavicle in half in May so I feel your pain.

I hadn’t heard the Ray Hudson news. Love it!

Going off the charts, breaking a femur is much worse than breaking a clavicle so no, you do not, in fact, know their pain! Although I am assuming you haven't also broken your femur previously so if you have then I retract my statement.

This has been Michael taking the statement way too literally. ?

a local channel?

I haven't seen anything about that.

The first game was on ESPN. The game Saturday was actually livestreamed on Twitter, which I didn't know was a thing.

The MLS app says the game this weekend (against the Galaxy) will be on Fox. I'm assuming they'll play the "home" broadcast, which would be Ray?

Going off the charts, breaking a femur is much worse than breaking a clavicle so no, you do not, in fact, know their pain! Although I am assuming you haven't also broken your femur previously so if you have then I retract my statement.

This has been Michael taking the statement way too literally. ?

When I snapped my clavicle in half, I also fractured five ribs on the same side. So, yes, I know his pain.

If you’ve never fractured a rib, you won’t know what I’m talking about.

When I snapped my clavicle in half, I also fractured five ribs on the same side. So, yes, I know his pain.

If you’ve never fractured a rib, you won’t know what I’m talking about.

Thankfully I have not. I am sorry for your experiences.

I imagine every breath = pain, yeah?