9/21 - Marlins at Braves - 7:10 PM

Today could have been a good day to give Aggy a night off, but no. Gotta keep the guy in the lineup, right? Something something professional at bats.

But yay Starling.

Just now, Michael said:

Today could have been a good day to give Aggy a night off, but no. Gotta keep the guy in the lineup, right? Something something professional at bats.

But yay Starling.

Shut the fuck up, Michael, you stupid shit.

• Haha 1
Just now, ArtisticHate said:

Well said.

Hey buuuuddyyyyy ❤️ 

Remember the good old days of discussing the prospects we had in 2013, 2014 and it turned out they were all either shit or traded away and became what we hoped?

We have prospects now! Actual ones!

• Like 1
Just now, Michael said:

Hey buuuuddyyyyy ❤️ 

Remember the good old days of discussing the prospects we had in 2013, 2014 and it turned out they were all either shit or traded away and became what we hoped?

We have prospects now! Actual ones!

Yeah, I've still been reading the forums, but the awesome statistical discussions haven't really been there to warrant posting.

Plus, remember when we had actual women posting on this forum that we could objectify?

I member.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, ArtisticHate said:

Yeah, I've still been reading the forums, but the awesome statistical discussions haven't really been there to warrant posting.

Plus, remember when we had actual women posting on this forum that we could objectify?

I member.

Oh, you. Lol.

There's some good stuff statistically posting.