9/21 - Marlins at Braves - 7:10 PM

Fucking embarrassing!! Yeah the Umps are shit, yeah alfaro can't frame a pitch to save his life, but Rogers has shown continuously that he has absolutely no idea how to throw a strike and control an inning. The game plan for the hitters is wait for him to fall behind and give you the fastball, then foul it off until he inevitably throws some get-me-over breaking pitch. 

Just now, marlinsmaniac said:

Fucking embarrassing!! Yeah the Umps are shit, yeah alfaro can't frame a pitch to save his life, but Rogers has shown continuously that he has absolutely no idea how to throw a strike and control an inning. The game plan for the hitters is wait for him to fall behind and give you the fastball, then foul it off until he inevitably throws some get-me-over breaking pitch. 

Only one ball (Duvall's fielder's choice grounder) was hit anywhere remotely decent.

Lots of soft contact all told. Defense gave them about five outs.

The two walks to start the inning sucked but after that, it was really just bad luck.

1 minute ago, marlinsmaniac said:

I mean, he had some weak hits and 2 potential double play balls and what should've been strike 3.  I can't get on him too much.