December 24, 20205 yr 1 hour ago, Michael said: That doesn't require extra space. You don't flail your arms out for the high notes? Could smack the wall and hurt your hand if you don't move sometimes.
December 24, 20205 yr 4 hours ago, SonOfJack said: You don't flail your arms out for the high notes? Could smack the wall and hurt your hand if you don't move sometimes. Just expand your chest, bro. Besides I'm already doing ballet and calisthenics in the showers like I said before. PLEASE START READING AGAIN! 😭 #MakeSOJReadAgain #ReadingComprehending2020
December 25, 20205 yr Author On 12/22/2020 at 6:27 PM, SilverBullet said: I tell this to my wife almost daily. And when she says she's gonna go "take a shower" I ask her if she's gonna bring it back. It never gets old. Also when she asks me to lower the air I tell her I can't because it's screwed into the wall and when she asks me to make milk for the baby I remind her that I can't because I'm not a cow. In an update to this situation, my wife is pretty mad at me. She told me to put her phone on the charger. I did exactly what she said to do so I don't know what the problem is.
December 26, 20205 yr 1 hour ago, SilverBullet said: In an update to this situation, my wife is pretty mad at me. She told me to put her phone on the charger. I did exactly what she said to do so I don't know what the problem is. Would have been better if you had a Dodge Charger and put it on the roof of that.
December 26, 20205 yr 1 hour ago, SilverBullet said: n an update to this situation, my wife is pretty mad at me. She told me to put her phone on the charger. I did exactly what she said to do so I don't know what the problem is. Dodge Charger would have made this even better!
December 26, 20205 yr Author 16 minutes ago, Michael said: Would have been better if you had a Dodge Charger and put it on the roof of that. 13 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: Dodge Charger would have made this even better! You guys know me better than you realize... wait for a new pic shortly...
December 31, 20205 yr On 12/17/2020 at 10:17 AM, rmc523 said: I never said I don't wash myself..........I take a BATH, not a shower those are for the women folk.
December 31, 20205 yr 20 minutes ago, Das Texan said: those are for the women folk. Ice baths though. Serenity.
December 31, 20205 yr 6 minutes ago, Michael said: Ice baths though Nothing will wake you up faster than an ice cold shower or bath
December 31, 20205 yr 6 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: Nothing will wake you up faster than an ice cold shower or bath Or if you stay in it long enough, peace. Not even joking. I started doing ice baths and just sitting in there for up to a half hour sometimes and my anxiety has reduced drastically.
December 31, 20205 yr 3 hours ago, Das Texan said: those are for the women folk. Did you just assume my gender?
January 2, 20215 yr 15 hours ago, Das Texan said: apparently. I identify as an attack helicopter, thank you very much.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.