December 15, 20205 yr Time to ask the important questions... Which way do you face in the shower? [QUOTE]Do you face the water, or do you stand with your back to the water? It turns out that people have very strong opinions about which way to face when they’re in the shower. In fact, Glamour even did a poll on the topic. It turns out that 64 percent of people face away from the water, while 21 percent face the faucet. If you’re doing the math, that leaves another 15 percent of people. So what does that elusive 15 percent do? They switch back and forth between facing the water and turning away from it, of course![QUOTE]
December 15, 20205 yr I do a full 20 minute ballet routine followed by calisthenics and some light weightlifting. What else am I going to do in a shower?
December 15, 20205 yr I face whichever direction has the most favorable acoustics for my byootifull shower songs.
December 15, 20205 yr One leg in the shower, one leg outside on the bathroom floor and then I alternate every 4 minutes and 24 seconds. I face the shower head for the first 20 minutes and then turn around for the next 20 minutes.
December 15, 20205 yr 2 hours ago, SonOfJack said: One leg in the shower, one leg outside on the bathroom floor and then I alternate every 4 minutes and 24 seconds. I face the shower head for the first 20 minutes and then turn around for the next 20 minutes. do you pick up the soap if it falls ?
December 15, 20205 yr 13 minutes ago, el_gmac said: do you pick up the soap if it falls ? I actually dropped my soap this morning but caught it on the way down. I'm a ninja.
December 15, 20205 yr 2 minutes ago, Michael said: I actually dropped my soap this morning but caught it on the way down. I'm a ninja. Turtle ?
December 15, 20205 yr 4 minutes ago, el_gmac said: Turtle ? No, but my back is growing quite a lot lately so thank you.
December 15, 20205 yr these numbers have to be skewed because there's no way anyone goes the entire shower without turning. How do you wash the soap off the side that isn't hitting the water?
December 15, 20205 yr 35 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said: these numbers have to be skewed because there's no way anyone goes the entire shower without turning. How do you wash the soap off the side that isn't hitting the water? Who says soap is even involved?
December 15, 20205 yr 4 hours ago, el_gmac said: do you pick up the soap if it falls ? I use body wash so it never falls
December 15, 20205 yr 7 hours ago, SonOfJack said: One leg in the shower, one leg outside on the bathroom floor and then I alternate every 4 minutes and 24 seconds. I face the shower head for the first 20 minutes and then turn around for the next 20 minutes. 🎶Then you do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around, and that’s what it’s all about.🎶
December 15, 20205 yr Author 8 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: I use body wash so it never falls You've never dropped the body wash bottle?
December 15, 20205 yr 1 minute ago, SilverBullet said: You've never dropped the body wash bottle? Nope!
December 15, 20205 yr 5 minutes ago, SirFishFan said: 🎶Then you do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around, and that’s what it’s all about.🎶 Nah, doing a dance in the shower is dangerous and not recommended. Could slip.
December 15, 20205 yr 12 hours ago, Michael said: I do a full 20 minute ballet routine followed by calisthenics and some light weightlifting. What else am I going to do in a shower? 12 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: Nah, doing a dance in the shower is dangerous and not recommended. Could slip. WHY DON'T YOU READ ANYMORE?! 😭
December 15, 20205 yr 9 minutes ago, Michael said: WHY DON'T YOU READ ANYMORE?! 😭 It is my new gimmick
December 15, 20205 yr 9 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: It is my new gimmick I hate it. Bring back the old SonOfJack. He was over with the crowd.
December 15, 20205 yr 7 minutes ago, Michael said: I hate it. Bring back the old SonOfJack. He was over with the crowd.
December 16, 20205 yr 6 hours ago, Michael said: No, but my back is growing quite a lot lately so thank you.
December 16, 20205 yr I recently learned that a lot of people don't wash their legs? They just let soap from other places run down and they think that makes them clean? Please wash your legs.
December 16, 20205 yr 1 minute ago, SongInTheAir said: I recently learned that a lot of people don't wash their legs? They just let soap from other places run down and they think that makes them clean? Please wash your legs. No way that's true. Gross.
December 17, 20205 yr 8 hours ago, rmc523 said: Where's the "I don't shower" option? In your profile where it says “cancel your account”....you filthy bird
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.