Which way do you face in the shower?

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which way do you face in the shower?

• Towards the nozzle
    • Away from the nozzle
    • Switching back and forth

Time to ask the important questions...

[QUOTE]Do you face the water, or do you stand with your back to the water? It turns out that people have very strong opinions about which way to face when they’re in the shower. In fact, Glamour even did a poll on the topic. It turns out that 64 percent of people face away from the water, while 21 percent face the faucet. If you’re doing the math, that leaves another 15 percent of people. So what does that elusive 15 percent do? They switch back and forth between facing the water and turning away from it, of course![QUOTE]

2 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

One leg in the shower, one leg outside on the bathroom floor and then I alternate every 4 minutes and 24 seconds.

I face the shower head for the first 20 minutes and then turn around for the next 20 minutes.

do you pick up the soap if it falls ?

35 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

these numbers have to be skewed because there's no way anyone goes the entire shower without turning. How do you wash the soap off the side that isn't hitting the water?

Who says soap is even involved? 

7 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

One leg in the shower, one leg outside on the bathroom floor and then I alternate every 4 minutes and 24 seconds.

I face the shower head for the first 20 minutes and then turn around for the next 20 minutes.

🎶Then you do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around, and that’s what it’s all about.🎶

• Haha 2
  • Banana 1
12 hours ago, Michael said:

I do a full 20 minute ballet routine followed by calisthenics and some light weightlifting. What else am I going to do in a shower?

12 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Nah, doing a dance in the shower is dangerous and not recommended. Could slip.

WHY DON'T YOU READ ANYMORE?! 😭