December 17, 20205 yr Author 17 hours ago, SongInTheAir said: I recently learned that a lot of people don't wash their legs? They just let soap from other places run down and they think that makes them clean? Please wash your legs. Didn't know this was a thing, now I wanna try it.
December 17, 20205 yr 11 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: Didn't know this was a thing, now I wanna try it.
December 17, 20205 yr 12 hours ago, marlinsmaniac said: In your profile where it says “cancel your account”....you filthy bird I never said I don't wash myself..........I take a BATH, not a shower
December 17, 20205 yr 1 minute ago, rmc523 said: I never said I don't wash myself..........I take a BATH, not a shower Mmmm baths.
December 17, 20205 yr 8 minutes ago, rmc523 said: I never said I don't wash myself..........I take a BATH, not a shower You’re just marinating in your own filth though with a bath.
December 17, 20205 yr 10 minutes ago, rmc523 said: I never said I don't wash myself..........I take a BATH, not a shower Touché, friend. Fuckin touché
December 17, 20205 yr 1 minute ago, rmc523 said: Good lord dude, to quote a whole generation’s vernacular that I sternly disagree with....Marot Robbie is “Bae”
December 17, 20205 yr 2 hours ago, SonOfJack said: You’re just marinating in your own filth though with a bath. wash off first, then bath.
December 17, 20205 yr 2 hours ago, SilverBullet said: I'd drink her bathwater. you'd probably get sick.
December 17, 20205 yr 22 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said: wash off first, then bath. "First you wash, then you bathe!" "It's like jerking off before sex."
December 22, 20205 yr why is "i'm going to go hop in the shower..." a thing? I tell people all the time how dangerous that is and yet every year people slip and fall in the shower. Also...baths are for bitches
December 22, 20205 yr 1 minute ago, hovertical said: baths are for bitches True though male dogs also take baths
December 22, 20205 yr Author 15 minutes ago, hovertical said: why is "i'm going to go hop in the shower..." a thing? I tell people all the time how dangerous that is and yet every year people slip and fall in the shower. I tell this to my wife almost daily. And when she says she's gonna go "take a shower" I ask her if she's gonna bring it back. It never gets old. Also when she asks me to lower the air I tell her I can't because it's screwed into the wall and when she asks me to make milk for the baby I remind her that I can't because I'm not a cow.
December 23, 20205 yr 6 hours ago, SilverBullet said: I tell this to my wife almost daily. And when she says she's gonna go "take a shower" I ask her if she's gonna bring it back. It never gets old. Also when she asks me to lower the air I tell her I can't because it's screwed into the wall and when she asks me to make milk for the baby I remind her that I can't because I'm not a cow. how in the world you're still married ?
December 23, 20205 yr 11 hours ago, SilverBullet said: I tell this to my wife almost daily. And when she says she's gonna go "take a shower" I ask her if she's gonna bring it back. It never gets old. Also when she asks me to lower the air I tell her I can't because it's screwed into the wall and when she asks me to make milk for the baby I remind her that I can't because I'm not a cow. Does she have the same sense of humor or does she roll her eyes at those gems?
December 23, 20205 yr Author 8 hours ago, el_gmac said: how in the world you're still married ? Check your DMs
December 23, 20205 yr Author 3 hours ago, SonOfJack said: Does she have the same sense of humor or does she roll her eyes at those gems? Totally different sense of humor, she groans everytime.
December 23, 20205 yr 23 hours ago, SonOfJack said: True though male dogs also take baths can't say i've ever actually seen a dog take a full bath and sit there and soak - i've seen plenty IN the bath tub but they get sprayed/hosed/washed down. maybe after a night of poker? Edited December 23, 20205 yr by hovertical
December 23, 20205 yr 2 minutes ago, hovertical said: can't say i've ever actually seen a dog take a full bath and sit there and soak - i've seen plenty IN the bath tub but they get sprayed/hosed/washed down. maybe after a night of poker? Ask a dog, how would I know?
December 23, 20205 yr 6 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: Ask a dog, how would I know? i figured you were related to SonOfSam?
December 23, 20205 yr 3 minutes ago, hovertical said: i figured you were related to SonOfSam? No. My dad is @Jack. I have no idea who Sam is.
December 24, 20205 yr On 12/15/2020 at 4:54 AM, Michael said: I do a full 20 minute ballet routine followed by calisthenics and some light weightlifting. What else am I going to do in a shower? Sing? Duh!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.