Which way do you face in the shower?

Which way do you face in the shower?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which way do you face in the shower?

• Towards the nozzle
    • Away from the nozzle
    • Switching back and forth

17 hours ago, SongInTheAir said:

I recently learned that a lot of people don't wash their legs? They just let soap from other places run down and they think that makes them clean?

Please wash your legs.

Didn't know this was a thing, now I wanna try it.

15 minutes ago, hovertical said:

why is "i'm going to go hop in the shower..." a thing?  I tell people all the time how dangerous that is and yet every year people slip and fall in the shower. 

I tell this to my wife almost daily. And when she says she's gonna go "take a shower" I ask her if she's gonna bring it back.

It never gets old.

Also when she asks me to lower the air I tell her I can't because it's screwed into the wall and when she asks me to make milk for the baby I remind her that I can't because I'm not a cow.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

I tell this to my wife almost daily. And when she says she's gonna go "take a shower" I ask her if she's gonna bring it back.

It never gets old.

Also when she asks me to lower the air I tell her I can't because it's screwed into the wall and when she asks me to make milk for the baby I remind her that I can't because I'm not a cow.

how in the world you're still married ?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

It never gets old.

Does she have the same sense of humor or does she roll her eyes at those gems?

23 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

True though male dogs also take baths

can't say i've ever actually seen a dog take a full bath and sit there and soak - i've seen plenty IN the bath tub but they get sprayed/hosed/washed down.

maybe after a night of poker?

Edited by hovertical
2 minutes ago, hovertical said:

can't say i've ever actually seen a dog take a full bath and sit there and soak - i've seen plenty IN the bath tub but they get sprayed/hosed/washed down.

maybe after a night of poker?

Ask a dog, how would I know?