4 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

Hey for anyone about to write off the season after the first two or about to jump back on after Saturday, I say give it a couple weeks. At least on homestand and one road trip before judging a team. You wouldn't judge an entire team's season based on two random games in June. It doesn't matter if the first two are the only games you can look at, it is the same logic here as well.

The Braves are 0-3 with 3 runs scored. It happens, that’s baseball sometimes. 

The meltdowns on here after two gms vs a World Series team, made DasTexan look even keeled.   Granted, that series was really stressing. 

• Like 5

The vibe I am getting from Jazz is Hanley talent with José passion. That is a really exciting combination and he may supplant Pablo as my favorite player on the team.

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, jeffreysfishfry said:

The Braves are 0-3 with 3 runs scored. It happens, that’s baseball sometimes. 

The meltdowns on here after two gms vs a World Series team, made DasTexan look even keeled.   Granted, that series was really stressing. 

The one thing I disliked about the shortened season last year is that it amped up every game. Every loss felt like getting swept. Every single win felt like a streak. There was never a point where you could enjoy the moment. Baseball should be sipped like a fine wine and savored the whole summer. Overreacting to a single game or even a single inning really sucks the fun out of it. Sit back and relax, boys!

• Like 4
5 hours ago, FishFan95 said:

The one thing I disliked about the shortened season last year is that it amped up every game. Every loss felt like getting swept. Every single win felt like a streak. There was never a point where you could enjoy the moment. Baseball should be sipped like a fine wine and savored the whole summer. Overreacting to a single game or even a single inning really sucks the fun out of it. Sit back and relax, boys!

Agreed except that was the one thing that was kinda cool about last year if as just a change of pace if nothing else. At least for the Marlins it worked out well. I can't imagine teams like the Phillies who would have likely benefited from a longer schedule.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, FishFan95 said:

I think I'm still in 2020 mode... I had to keep reminding myself it's 162 this year

11 hours ago, FishFan95 said:

The vibe I am getting from Jazz is Hanley talent with José passion. That is a really exciting combination and he may supplant Pablo as my favorite player on the team.

It's something this team, and us fans, sorely needed.