Marlins @ Giants -> 4/24

Michael

1 minute ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Other than Jazz, there is absolutely no sense of excitement with this offense.... Does Don know how to light a fire under them?

The weird thing is that just a week ago, the team started to find it's rhythm on offense.  Then Marte gets hurt and the team just lost it's focus.  

2 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Personally, I hope Don is gone after this season (if not sooner)... He was fine during the rebuild, but he's not the guy we need going forward

I gotta agree. I thought I was wrong when I said we have a managerial problem a week one, but after the Atlanta gm that kinda changed my mind, but now I think I was originally correct. 

Edited by FishFry

2 minutes ago, FishFry said:

I gotta agree. I thought I was wrong when I said we have a managerial problem a week one, but after the Atlanta gm that kinda changed my mind, but now I think I was originally correct. 

I was never a fan of his bullpen management, constant line-up tweaking and resting a player when his bat got hot, but that 4th inning switchout of Jazz the other day was the final straw... now I just want Don gone

• Like 1

Just now, SirFishFan said:

Maybe not, but if the Marlins have any chance at signing a better 3rd baseman, they should take it.

Andy's fine. Defensively he's up there and his bat is good enough to stick around, just not in the middle. Once we get enough developed bats, he will slot in nicely at the 7 spot.

Just now, FishFry said:

Cooper is starting to get on my nerves.  

I think everyone is getting on all our nerves at this point but yeah cooper has seemed to lose his ability to bat this year. He was usually good for some xbh and a decent eye but he's been just swinging at everything this year.

Just now, hovertical said:

I think everyone is getting on all our nerves at this point but yeah cooper has seemed to lose his ability to bat this year. He was usually good for some xbh and a decent eye but he's been just swinging at everything this year.

Seems like he’s guessing at pitches in stead of reacting.  My MVP is LVP