Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Draft Thread

Featured Replies

Wanted Kyle Pitts, but from what was still available from top 10 picks, Jaylen Waddle is a good pick.

DeVonta Smith won the Heisman, and it would have been fun to reunite him with Tua (although Waddle also used to play with Tua) but of course there is concern from teams on his smaller size.

Overall, a good pick!

Edited by SirFishFan

Used to be a Dolphins fan but not anymore.  Stopped watching after Zach Thomas left.  

Would have been cool to see Patrick Surtain ll play for the fish.  

 

  • Author
1 hour ago, FishFry said:

Used to be a Dolphins fan but not anymore.  Stopped watching after Zach Thomas left.  

Would have been cool to see Patrick Surtain ll play for the fish.  

 

Come on back!

12 minutes ago, Michael said:

Come on back!

After watching Dan Marino, compared to all these other QBs, it’s just not the same for me.  My life is better off not watching football anymore.  

I remember I used to pretend to be OJ Mcduffie as a WR and Sam Madison as a CB for fun in my backyard.  Kinda weird for a kid who lived in Iowa.

 

 

28 minutes ago, Iowa said:

BEAR DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Worst fans in all of sports. 

Just now, FishFry said:

Worst fans in all of sports. 

Laughable #eatshit

2 minutes ago, FishFry said:

See ^

bar none 

So you can insult me and I can't insult you back? I see. 

 

I'm not sure why I care or why you do, you don't watch football anymore for some asinine reason.

 

Have a good night

4 minutes ago, Iowa said:

So you can insult me and I can't insult you back? I see. 

 

I'm not sure why I care or why you do, you don't watch football anymore for some asinine reason.

 

Have a good night

It was just in general not directed to you bud.   I should have not made it look so direct.  My bad. 

Have a good night. 

  • Author
7 hours ago, FishFry said:

After watching Dan Marino, compared to all these other QBs, it’s just not the same for me.  My life is better off not watching football anymore.  

I remember I used to pretend to be OJ Mcduffie as a WR and Sam Madison as a CB for fun in my backyard.  Kinda weird for a kid who lived in Iowa.

I said,

Come on back 

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Great trade up for Fields, I think you'll really like him.

How the heck Ryan Pace was allowed to pick another QB, I'll never know.. but god bless our ineptness! Nice to have hope.. lord knows we deserve it

As a perk, those of us who are Miami fans can now get a giggle each time we hear "waddle into the end zone". The only better scenario would have been him going to the Eagles so folks could hear "Hurts to Waddle in the end zone".  

On a more serious note - I do wish Miami had remained at 3 OR remained at 12 after moving out of the 3rd spot. I really wanted Pitts which they could have gotten at 3 and I feel like they could have gotten either Waddle or Smith at 12 anyway. But overall, Waddle should mean Jakeem Grant can go bye bye now and I love the pick at 18.

On 4/30/2021 at 3:12 PM, Iowa said:

Is this a dream?!?! Haven't woken up yet???

 

As long as Matt Nagy is the coach, it’s still a nightmare.  

 A+ Draft....Congrats!!

On 5/1/2021 at 4:50 PM, FishFry said:

As long as Matt Nagy is the coach, it’s still a nightmare.  

 A+ Draft....Congrats!!

Interesting comments from a guy who doesn't watch football

19 minutes ago, Iowa said:

Interesting comments from a guy who doesn't watch football

Yeah I can see how that would be so.  

Since Fangio left, what has Nagy accomplished?  

Be You!!  What a legacy from a former salesperson. 

Edited by FishFry

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 5:21 PM, FishFry said:

Since Fangio left, what has Nagy accomplished?  

I'm not out on Nagy yet. Big year for him this year no doubt. We shall see! 

  • Author
9 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

I'm just hoping to God that Trevor Lawrence is the answer

Depends how good of an offensive line you give him.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.