Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/19 @ Cubs, 2:20 PM

Featured Replies

Just now, ZfromCIS said:

Just call up JJ. He’ll hit .270

Let Jesus get to 100 ABs this season at least before saying he can't do it ...

Just now, Michael said:

Let Jesus get to 100 ABs this season at least before saying he can't do it ...

This goes for the rest of you, too.

3 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

In his sleep!

The week I saw him at the CWS bro...he’s a machine. Breaking balls, fastballs, inside, outside, low and away. He reminded me so much of Larry Walker that isn’t even funny. I’m only 25 so maybe you can go back further than me but JJ just breathes hitting.

Just now, ZfromCIS said:

The week I saw him at the CWS bro...he’s a machine. Breaking balls, fastballs, inside, outside, low and away. He reminded me so much of Larry Walker that isn’t even funny. I’m only 25 so maybe you can go back further than me but JJ just breathes hitting.

I'm excited for JJ's future but I don't think he's MLB ready yet. I could be wrong though.

14 minutes ago, Michael said:

Let Jesus get to 100 ABs this season at least before saying he can't do it ...

On this blog???  LOL

Just now, SonOfJack said:

They do it every time and never learn. Same people begging for Jesus' promotion quit on him in a few days.

"Why isn't he immediately an all-star?!" Because baseball, dammit.

By the way, I downloaded OOTP on my phone last night because I saw some of you post about it. I'm 50 years old and I haven't really been into video games since I was teenager.  I stayed up all fucking night playing that game. I'm addicted to it.  I hate you guys.  LMAO 

1 minute ago, Michael said:

"Why isn't he immediately an all-star?!" Because baseball, dammit.

Just point them to Mickey Mantle's bio when they do that shit. Mantle was demoted in 1951 because he wasn't producing as a rookie. He almost even quit baseball. Of course we know how that turned out. There are other examples, but he's my favorite one. 

1 minute ago, Rydawg said:

By the way, I downloaded OOTP on my phone last night because I saw some of you post about it. I'm 50 years old and I haven't really been into video games since I was teenager.  I stayed up all fucking night playing that game. I'm addicted to it.  I hate you guys.  LMAO 

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

1 minute ago, Rydawg said:

By the way, I downloaded OOTP on my phone last night because I saw some of you post about it. I'm 50 years old and I haven't really been into video games since I was teenager.  I stayed up all fucking night playing that game. I'm addicted to it.  I hate you guys.  LMAO 

I extended Marte to 4 for $50 Million.. LOL

Pablito with 97???!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👨🏻‍🚒🧯

Just now, Iowa said:

 

20210619_143636.jpg

How are the fans treating you? Lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.