Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/23 at Rockies - 8:40

Featured Replies

fuck off Skip with batting Cooper 4th over DLC yet again

not watching.

hope they win but that's ludicrous. it's not even a scenario where one bats right and the other left or vice versa. they are both righties for fucks sake

1 minute ago, hovertical said:

fuck off Skip with batting Cooper 4th over DLC yet again

not watching.

hope they win but that's ludicrous. it's not even a scenario where one bats right and the other left or vice versa. they are both righties for fucks sake

Well I guess there's this.

 

3 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

DLC is gonna hit a homer tonight

With nobody on cause Cooper grounded into a double play with the bases loaded and 1 out the previous inning. 😞

3 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

DLC is gonna hit a homer tonight

i didn't think there would be any hardcore Marlins fans in Colorado though.  how odd he'd go punch one of them too. 

Just now, hovertical said:

i didn't think there would be any hardcore Marlins fans in Colorado though.  how odd he'd go punch one of them too. 

He's not Ozuna, bro.

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

He's not Ozuna, bro.

i'll admit i laughed when i saw he got into a spat with whoever the catcher was the other day because he doinked another one with that gigantic backswing of his

46 minutes ago, Michael said:

And then there's this.

 

 

 

I don’t even know what wRC+ means. But the problem with stats like that is that from what I can recall DLC has probably only hit 4th like maybe 4 times or less all year. Although I could be wrong on that. Either way, I don’t buy that argument. I would say just put DLC 4th because he’s hit in like 15 out of the last 16 games or something like that. 😂

Or better yet, bat Arraez 2nd, DLC 3rd, Soler 4th, Hampson 5th And Cooper 9th

6 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

I don’t even know what wRC+ means. But the problem with stats like that is that from what I can recall DLC has probably only hit 4th like maybe 4 times or less all year. Although I could be wrong on that. Either way, I don’t buy that argument. I would say just put DLC 4th because he’s hit in like 15 out of the last 16 games or something like that. 😂

Or better yet, bat Arraez 2nd, DLC 3rd, Soler 4th, Hampson 5th And Cooper 9th

Just know that the higher the number, the better. 100 is average.

One of the few games I will be able to watch on the West coast swing due to arcane MLBA blackout rules.

Eury day though at Coors Field is a good one.

Remember when "all-star" Cooper was hot for like a month and no one wanted to trade him last year when he had some trade value.  A slow 32 year old mediocre first baseban made of glass who now has negative trade value.

Don't know what I'm less excited about seeing: Hampson again in CF or the debut of future Marlins legend Jonathan Davis.

1 hour ago, TheMarlinsProject said:

One of the few games I will be able to watch on the West coast swing due to arcane MLBA blackout rules.

Eury day though at Coors Field is a good one.

Remember when "all-star" Cooper was hot for like a month and no one wanted to trade him last year when he had some trade value.  A slow 32 year old mediocre first baseban made of glass who now has negative trade value.

Don't know what I'm less excited about seeing: Hampson again in CF or the debut of future Marlins legend Jonathan Davis.

Be fair to Hampson - he's done some good things in his time here. The problem once again is that we're running him out there every day. 

1 minute ago, TheMarlinsProject said:

Nothing against Hampson.  He would be a value bench piece with his versatility.  

But agree that he should not be our every day centerfield option.

Yep he's a ok bench piece and also provides a nice pinch running option. He's played hard in his time here so I can't hate on him too much. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.